Atlanta Faze City Circuit
Atlanta Faze City Circuit Rules
Atlanta FaZe City Circuit Information
Time Limit: 40 S
Round Win Limit: 6 Rounds
Win By Two Rule: Disabled
Win By Two Max Rounds: N/A
Round Switch: 2 Rounds
Match Start Time: 15 Seconds
Round Start Time: 5 Seconds
Skip Infil: Disabled
Practice Round: Disabled
Input Swap Allowed: Disabled
CDL Tuning: Disabled
Time to Capture Zone: 3 Seconds
Spawn Capture Zone: Enabled
Objective Modifiers: Disabled
Dog Tags Heal: Disabled
Win Condition: Health
Switch Spawns: Enabled
Blast Shield Modifier: 0.65
Blast Shield Damage Clamp: 100 Points
Tactical Equipment Time 2 Seconds
Change Loadout: 2 Rounds
Number of Lives: 1 Life
Max Health: 100 (Normal)
Health Regeneration: None
Tactical Sprint: Enabled
Weapon Mounting: Enabled
Allow Revives: Disabled
Show Enemy Death Location: Disabled
Downed Health: N/A
Downed Revive Health: N/A
Downed Bleedout Timer: N/A
Downed Revive Time: N/A
Downed Give Up Time: N/A
Spectating: Team Only
3rd Person Spectating: Disabled
Final Killcam: Final Kill
Enable Mini Map: No
Radar Always On: Disabled
Weapon Pings on Minimap: N/A
Weapon Pings on Compass: Enabled
Enemy on Compass: Enabled
Respawn Delay: None
Wave Spawn Delay: None
Suicide Spawn Delay: None
Force Respawn: Enabled
Team Assignment: Enabled
Friendly Fire: Disabled
Team Kill Punish Limit: 2 Kills
Spawn Camera: Enabled
Hardcore Mode: Disabled
Realism Mode: Disabled
Spawn Ammo Mags: Normal
Headshots Only: Disabled
Health Steal: Disabled
Cranked Timer: Disabled
Allow Field Upgrades: Disabled
Field Upgrade Charge Rate: Normal
Field Upgrade Score Modifier: Normal
Equipment Delay: 5 Seconds
Equipment Protection: Disabled
Battle Chatter: Enabled
Announcer Dialogue: Enabled
The Atlanta FaZe City Circuit - 2V2 Gunfight ladder will run from the following dates:
JUNE 15TH - LADDER STARTS / MATCHES CAN BE PLAYED
JUNE 29TH - TEAMS LOCK AT 3:00PM EST / 12:00PM PST
JUNE 29TH - STANDINGS LOCK AT 11:59PM EST / 8:59PM PST
JUNE 30TH - TOP 16 TEAMS WILL BE SEEDED INTO A PLAYOFF TOURNAMENT
JUNE 30TH - PLAYOFF TOURNAMENT STARTS AT 3:00PM EST / 12:00PM PST
TOURNAMENT WILL RUN UNTIL COMPLETED ON JUNE 30TH
Atlanta FaZe City Circuit Prizing:
1ST - $600 + The winning team will represent Atlanta FaZe in the City Circuit Finals at the COD League Grand Finals, DATES TBD
2ND - $300
3RD - $100
How To Create A Match -
For direct assistance with your match for this ladder, please contact this ladder's live support. Please keep in mind support inquires may be high so please be patience as a support agent gets to your inquiry.
From the departments drop down choose "Atlanta FaZe City Circuit" to be automatically directed to someone who can help you. Live support operation hours for this ladder starting on 6/16 will be as follows:
Monday - 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm ET
Tuesday - 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm ET
Wednesday - 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm ET
Thursday - 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm ET
Friday - 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm ET
Saturday - Offline
Sunday - Offline
For match assistance outside of this ladder's live support operating hours, please create a match dispute ticket which can be found on your match page or by going here: https://umggaming.com/support/ticket/create
1. Proof may be acquired by recording situations and all matches. Keep in mind, may the situation arise where a Dispute is made by the opposing team, and you are unable to provide valid proof of winning the previous match, you risk the match being cancelled. It is suggested to all users of UMGO to obtain valid proof, Disputed or not, to be safe.
2. All proof must be recorded an uploaded using the console's (PS4) "share" system; keep in mind, if a dispute occurs and there is not a direct upload from the console's share system, the user risks the match being cancelled. PVR Proof is accepted, but the console share system is the preferred method of accepted proof. If you are unable to paste your share system link into the provided proof slot in the ticket center, we suggest putting the link into a URL Shortener and using that link in your ticket.
3. If you do not use the consoles DVR feature, you risk your proof being considered "Insufficient". We HIGHLY suggest you use your consoles DVR feature for proof.
4. If you are unsure what proof to gather in a certain situation, visit our live-support and we will be glad to assist you!
1. When submitting proof, you must post the direct URL in the ticket. It is not the responsibility of a UMGO Staff Member to go outside of the direct link provided to search for the proof attempting to be submitted.
2. For proof to be considered valid, it must have the full scoreboard with gamertags, with the proof being clear enough for Staff to read it. Keep in mind, if valid proof is not provided, as it is the users primary responsibility to be sure it is in a Ticket, the proof provided that does not meet these standards will be considered “Insufficient” for the match.
3. Submitting fake, irrelevant, or old proof may result in a temporary suspension from UMGO.
4. Any conversation may not be considered valid proof; this includes, but is not limited to: Twitter conversations, PMs, AIMs, Skype, or messages through Xbox Live or Playstation Network. This means, messages are NOT a form of valid proof.
- No Shows - For no-show proof to be valid, it MUST be at-least 5 to 15 minutes long in a video form.
- Forfeit (Wrong Rules) - For wrong rule proof to be valid, it MUST be in a video form. In the video, it needs to show what rule is wrong, and the FULL scoreboard so we can verify the gamertags. In your ticket, explain what rule is wrong.
- Forfeit (Illegal Items) - If you are forfeiting someone for using illegal items (whether it's a perk, banend gun, ect) we highly suggest it be in a video form as it's less likely to be marked as invalid. It needs to clearly show them what they are using, and the full screoboard/gamertags. In the ticket, explain what illegal item they are using.
1. ALWAYS! Put the last four digits of the match ID in your clan tag. This makes it so people cannot use old proof against you.
2. If your video is longer than five minutes long, please provide time-stamps of what you are claiming is happening in the video for the admin. Without that, your proof may be marked as invalid.
3. Video proof is preferred rather than screenshots. In the event that video proof is provided by one team, and screenshots by the other, staff members have the right to side with the video proof.
"Snaking" which is the act of going from Prone to Standing up/crouching in a quick movement is strictly prohibited. If your opponent is Snaking within your match please take proof to support your claims. Video proof is REQUIRED.
If you suspect your opponent/s of keyboarding in a match in which Keyboard & Mouse is NOT permitted please take proof to support your claims. We will only accept VIDEO PROOF from that match. We WONT accept proof from other matches. Only proof from your match will be accepted.
If you would like to report a player for Keyboarding in general please submit a Customer Support Ticket with all of the proof you have to support your claims. Video proof is REQUIRED for this as well, and must be within matches played on UMG Gaming.
1. A team has 15 Minutes to show for the match with the correct amount of eligible players and roster as shown for the match; failure to do so will result in a forfeit of the match.
2. In the situation that the opposing team does not show for the match, your team is to acquire valid proof of the opposing team not showing within the 15 Minutes offered to join the match, and submit a Ticket.
3. Valid proof of a no-show can be described as a video that is at least 5 minutes, but preferably 15 minutes, showing the hosting team refusing to invite you. You must also make an attempt to invite your opponent and show your opponent refusing to join your lobby. No show proof can NOT be pictures.WHAT TO DO IF YOUR OPPONENT IS NO-SHOWING:
1. In the event your opponent is refusing to play your match, you need to have at-least 5 to 15 minutes of video proof showing that you are trying to invite him/her and/or are attempting to get in contact with them.
2. After the forfeit time, please uplaod your video proof and submit it in a dispute ticket or contact the ATL FaZe live support. Your ticket and live support inquiry will be handled in order it is received in. For a faster ticket response time, please view our Prime Membership page.
3. If you are uploading your proof on YouTube, FaceBook, or any other website, please make sure the video isn't on private and your privacy settings allow us to look at it.
WHEN TO START RECORDING NO-SHOWS:
1. If the host drops, start recording your no-show video incase the opposing team refuses to start playing again.
2. As soon as your match is accepted, start recording until the match starts!
3. Once a map is finished and you are waiting to start the next map, start recording!
4. If your opponents are stalling, start recording!
If a team is found to be using hacks, the whole roster will be punished, up to a ban from the website forever.
1. The use of any communications other than what is provided within the game is strictly prohibited. There are exceptions to this rule in which outside communication can be utilized. These exceptions include, but are not limited to: games that give you no advantage by using outside communication, games that do not have an in-game voice option, and games in which the rules specifically state that outside communication is allowed.
Cheating in Matches
1. UMGO has a zero tolerance policy for cheating; teams caught cheating, “glitching,” or abusing in-game mechanics in any way will be removed from UMG Online.
1. It is the responsibility of all teams involved in a match to report scores. Teams must report the match within 2 Hours of completion. If a team reports within 2 Hours and the opposing team fails to do so, the outcome will be determined by the reporting team. The match outcome will NOT be overturned.
2. Teams found reporting the win for no reason will result in a forfeit of the match and will risk suspension from UMG Online for Disputing on Purpose.
3. Reporting a match before it has been played is NOT a forfeit. If a team reports their win or a match issue prior to the match being played and that team loses, they are required to submit a ticket under the category "Accept Loss". Not doing so may also result in a suspension from UMG Online for Disputing on Purpose. If your opponent reports a match issue prior to the match being played, you are still responsible for gathering proof of your claims (ex: no show).
4. If you report the loss for your team, we will NOT reverse or cancel thematch. It is the responsibility of the reporter to report the correct score.
1. If a Dispute occurs, teams must submit a Ticket or contact the ATL FaZe live support with valid proof of their claims; more information on how to acquire and submit proof can be found in the “Proof” section above. If a team does not submit a ticket in the provided 2 hour time period, they are risking receiving the loss for the match. The match outcome will NOT be overturned if a ticket is submitted late or not submitted at all
2. Teams with 3 or more Disputes pending to be answered will be locked until the Disputes have been resolved.
3. When disputing, you MUST have proof to back up your claims. You cannot dispute a match without providing valid proof. If you do not have proof to support your claims, you should NOT dispute the match. Disputing the match without providing valid proof will result in you getting banned for disputing on purpose.
1. If a Dispute occurs, teams must submit a Ticket or contact the ATL FaZe live support with valid proof of their claims; more information on how to acquire and submit proof can be found in the “Proof” section above.
2. Teams with 3 or more Disputes pending to be answered will be locked until the Disputes have been resolved.
3. All UMGO Staff decisions are final; if a decision is found to be wrong by the user, the user must “Escalate” the ticket, and will be handled in the order received.
1. Tickets are and live support inquires are handled in the order they are received; UMGO Staff should not be contacted regarding any Tickets that have been submitted. Have said user disagree with any call made in the Dispute, a Arena - Staff Report is to be submitted if all steps to find a right decision is made and the user is unsatisfied with a UMGO Staff Member.
2. Teams must report the match within 2 Hours of completion. If a team reports within 2 Hours and the opposing team fails to do so, the outcome will be determined by the reporting team. In addition, the same rule applies for Tickets being submitted for the match being disputed.
3. Teams found reporting the win for no reason and found abusing the times offered will result in a forfeit of the match and will risk suspension from UMG Online for Disputing on Purpose.
1. All UMGO Staff decisions are final; if a decision is found to be wrong by the user, the user must “Escalate” the ticket, and will be handled in the order received.
2. In order to Escalate a Ticket, the user in which submitted the Ticket will need to be a Prime Member. Tickets will not be reviewed again by higher management unless Escalated. Users are not to contact any UMGO Staff Member to review a Ticket that has been already handled by a Staff Member.
3. You may escalate a ticket up until it is 7 days old. If the ticket exceeds 7 days the call for the match will remain final.
4. If you do not have prime or cannot escalate the ticket, you are allowed to respond to the ticket asking for an explanation from the admin. They will explain to you why they gave the call they did.
1. If you believe an admin has made an incorrect call, you will need to either escalate the ticket, or respond to the ticket asking the admin for an explanation. If they made a wrong call and they notice it, they will change the incorrect call. Otherwise, they will explain to you why you received the loss or a cancel.