Fifa 19 Rules
The hosting team is responsible to ensure all settings are correct prior to beginning the match. If the settings are found to be incorrect and the host does not end the game, your team should acquire proof and subsequently leave the game. Using restricted weapons, attachments, perks, or any other restricted item listed for the match will result in a forfeit of the map being played at the UMGO Staff Member’s discretion. Furthermore, using equipment includes holding it while running, walking, and/or placing it on the ground.
This ladder is a GLOBAL LADDER, which means anyone from any region may play on these ladders.
1. If a team accepts a Cash Out Match on the wrong game and/or console, that team risks an automatic forfeit.
1. In a best of 3 search and destroy only, the lower ranked team will host first map, the higher ranked team will host second map, and if the match needs to proceed to third map to determine a winner, the team with the most number of ROUNDS won from the two previous maps combined will host third map. In the event of a tie in rounds won, the higher ranked team will host third map.
2. In a best of 3 Hardpoint or Uplink only, The team with the highest combined score from the previous two maps will host third map. In the event of a tie in scores, the higher ranked team will host third map.
3. In a best of 3 variant gameplay, the lower ranked team will host first map, and the higher ranked team will host second and if required third map as well.
4. In a best of 5, the lower ranked team will host first and second map whilst the higher ranked team will host third, fourth, and fifth map. This stands for any map and mode.
5. If a team disagrees with the connection, the hosting team must switch hosts until a reasonable host is found. Teams cannot deny such request without risking an automatic forfeit of the map. Your team is to acquire proof of requesting a host change and the opposing team denying your request and should leave immediately after acquiring such proof and is to submit a Ticket with that proof provided.
Regional Rule Violation
1. Players from Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, and Quebec are not eligible to receive any Prizes from UMG Online and cannot compete in Cash Out Matches or Tournaments.
Applys for all gamemodes
- Gametype: Online Friendlies
- Controls: Any
- Team-Level: Any
- Game-Speed: Normal
- Weather: Sunny/Clear
- Squads: Online Only
If rules are found incorrect, the hosting team risks being forfeited.
Players found to be using Custom Squads and editing player ratings will instantly forfeit the match.
1. Rules are subject to change at any time; it is the responsibility of all participating users to know and understand the rules before scheduling any matches.
3. Users must utilize their own unique username when competing on UMGO. This unique username must have been registered on UMGO personally by the user. The registered username must contain the correct and complete Name, Address, and Email of the user. If a false Name, Address, or Email was entered, the user voids the privilege to participate in the Ladders and Tournaments offered by UMG and to receive any prizes.
4. Users are prohibited from sharing UMGO account information; this includes, but is not limited to the following: usernames, passwords, gamertags, email accounts, etc. If another individual accesses your account, you may be disqualified from the Ladder/Tournament you are participating in as well as being removed from UMGO. As such, you are personally responsible for accepting an invitation to a team; someone else cannot accept a team invitation for you. If you do not personally accept a team invitation, you may be disqualified from competing, as well as forfeiting the ability to receive any prizes.
5. If a user is found to be evading an active penalty, the original account that was banned will be disabled, regardless of the original offense. In addition, users found to be participating on a team with a user that is evading a ban will be subject to penalties including removal from the site; we advise you to report the evading user immediately by utilizing our Ticket System.
6. Multiple users from the same household may compete on UMGO, however, cannot play on the same team or against each other if found to be breaking this rule you would risk being forfeit and banned from UMGO.
7. The Leader of a team can change the team name, blast message, logos, avatars and website links. The images/information submitted must be appropriate. Attempting to bypass the automatic censor by misspelling, inserting spaces or symbols, transposing letters, using look-alike symbols, or any other method is not allowed. Teams that attempt to bypass the censor will be subject to penalties.
8. Teams on a ladder must contain the minimum number of eligible players to remain active on a ladder. Teams without the minimum number of eligible players - especially teams that are "abandoned" - are subject to removal at the Staff's discretion.
9. Player's from outside of the region advertised for this ladder are not allowed to compete. Failure to compete in appropriate ladders will result in a temporary ban and possible rank reset.
10. As to ensure fair competition, UMGO reserves the right to amend all match-related rules listed herein on a case by case basis. Teams who manipulate these rules maliciously and/or at the expense of other members will be penalized for Unsportsmanlike Conduct.
11. If one player in a house hold is banned, the entire house hold is not permitted to play until the ban is up.
12. UMGO reserve the right to change, modify, or adapt all rules as deemed appropriate in order to uphold and maintain a spirit of overall fairness and good sportsmanship
1. When you are added to a roster, it may take up to 6 Hours before you will be eligible for your next match.
- Prime Members are eligible instantly when switching both Ladder Playoff and Ladder Cash Out Teams.
2. It is the responsibility of both teams to verify the eligibility of all players playing in the match prior to starting or continuing any match play.
3. Players must have a green eligibility icon corresponding to their name to participate in matches. A team playing with an ineligible player will forfeit the map.
4. Immediately submit a Ticket stating an ineligible player was present; this Ticket must be submitted before starting or continuing to play the match. Be sure to gather proof of the ineligible player actively playing in the match or being present and provide the gathered proof in the Ticket being submitted. For more information regarding how to provide proof, please refer to the “Proof” section below.
5. If a user has an illegal character in their gamertag (such as a period, dash, etc), this does NOT result in a forfeit unless the valid gamertag without the special character is linked to a banned or currently active account. If you notice a special character in a gamertag on your opponent's roster upon accepting a match, please contact live support to have them verify the eligibility of that player.
1. All gamertag on a team’s roster must be valid; the gamertag must be legitimately owned by the user on the roster, or the team will risk a forfeit of the match.
2. All roster spots must be comprised of only one valid gamertag; spelling and spaces must be exact, but does not need to be case sensitive. If the username has a special character in it, as stated above, the person is allowed to play.
3. Users are permitted to be listed on only one team on each ladder at any given time. Users are only permitted one gamertag per ladder.
4. Gamertags may not contain foul language, disparaging remarks, hateful, or racist names; otherwise, the team will risk an automatic forfeit of the match.
1. A team has 15 Minutes to show for the match with the correct amount of eligible players and roster as shown for the match; failure to do so will result in a forfeit of the match.
2. In the situation that the opposing team does not show for the match, your team is to acquire valid proof of the opposing team not showing within the 15 Minutes offered to join the match, and submit a Ticket.
3. Valid proof of a no-show can be described as a video that is at least 5 minutes, but preferably 15 minutes, showing the hosting team refusing to invite you. You must also make an attempt to invite your opponent and show your opponent refusing to join your lobby. No show proof can NOT be pictures.
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR OPPONENT IS NO-SHOWING:
1. In the event your opponent is refusing to play your match, you need to have at-least 5 to 15 minutes of video proof showing that you are trying to invite him/her and/or are attempting to get in contact with them.
2. After the forfeit time, please uplaod your video proof and submit it in a dispute ticket. Your ticket will be handled in order it is received in. For a faster ticket response time, please view our Prime Membership page.
3. If you are uploading your proof on YouTube, FaceBook, or any other website, please make sure the video isn't on private and your privacy settings allow us to look at it.
WHEN TO START RECORDING NO-SHOWS:
1. If the host drops, start recording your no-show video incase the opposing team refuses to start playing again.
2. As soon as your match is accepted, start recording until the match starts!
3. Once a map is finished and you are waiting to start the next map, start recording!
4. If your opponents are stalling, start recording!
If a team is found to be using hacks, the whole roster will be punished, up to a ban from the website forever.
1. The use of any communications other than what is provided within the game is strictly prohibited. There are exceptions to this rule in which outside communication can be utilized. These exceptions include, but are not limited to: games that give you no advantage by using outside communication, games that do not have an in-game voice option, and games in which the rules specifically state that outside communication is allowed.
Cheating in Matches
1. UMGO has a zero tolerance policy for cheating; teams caught cheating, “glitching,” or abusing in-game mechanics in any way will be removed from UMG Online.
1. Proof may be acquired by recording situations and all matches. Keep in mind, may the situation arise where a Dispute is made by the opposing team, and you are unable to provide valid proof of winning the previous match, you risk the match being cancelled. It is suggested to all users of UMGO to obtain valid proof, Disputed or not, to be safe.
2. All proof must be recorded an uploaded using the console's (Xbox One / PS4) "share" system; keep in mind, if a dispute occurs and there is not a direct upload from the console's share system, the user risks the match being cancelled. PVR Proof is accepted, but the console share system is the preferred method of accepted proof. If you are unable to paste your share system link into the provided proof slot in the ticket center, we suggest putting the link into a URL Shortener and using that link in your ticket.
3. If you do not use the consoles DVR feature, you risk your proof being considered "Insufficient". We HIGHLY suggest you use your consoles DVR feature for proof.
4. If you are unsure what proof to gather in a certain situation, visit our live-support and we will be glad to assist you!
1. When submitting proof, you must post the direct URL in the ticket. It is not the responsibility of a UMGO Staff Member to go outside of the direct link provided to search for the proof attempting to be submitted.
2. For proof to be considered valid, it must have the full scoreboard with gamertags, with the proof being clear enough for Staff to read it. Keep in mind, if valid proof is not provided, as it is the users primary responsibility to be sure it is in a Ticket, the proof provided that does not meet these standards will be considered “Insufficient” for the match.
3. Submitting fake, irrelevant, or old proof may result in a temporary suspension from UMGO.
4. Any conversation may not be considered valid proof; this includes, but is not limited to: Twitter conversations, PMs, AIMs, Skype, or messages through Xbox Live or Playstation Network. This means, messages are NOT a form of valid proof.
- No Shows - For no-show proof to be valid, it MUST be at-least 5 to 15 minutes long in a video form.
- Forfeit (Wrong Rules) - For wrong rule proof to be valid, it MUST be in a video form. In the video, it needs to show what rule is wrong, and the FULL scoreboard so we can verify the gamertags. In your ticket, explain what rule is wrong.
- Forfeit (Illegal Items) - If you are forfeiting someone for using illegal items (whether it's a perk, banend gun, ect) we highly suggest it be in a video form as it's less likely to be marked as invalid. It needs to clearly show them what they are using, and the full screoboard/gamertags. In the ticket, explain what illegal item they are using.
1) ALWAYS! Put the last four digits of the match ID in your clan tag. This makes it so people cannot use old proof against you.
2) If your video is longer than five minutes long, please provide time-stamps of what you are claiming is happening in the video for the admin. Without that, your proof may be marked as invalid.
3) Video proof is prefered rather than screenshots. In the event that video proof is provided by one team, and screenshots by the other, staff members have the right to side with the video proof.
1. It is the responsibility of all teams involved in a match to report scores. Teams must report the match within 2 Hours of completion. If a team reports within 2 Hours and the opposing team fails to do so, the outcome will be determined by the reporting team. The match outcome will NOT be overturned.
2. Teams found reporting the win for no reason will result in a forfeit of the match and will risk suspension from UMG Online for Disputing on Purpose.
3. Reporting a match before it has been played is NOT a forfeit. If a team reports their win or a match issue prior to the match being played and that team loses, they are required to submit a ticket under the category "Accept Loss". Not doing so may also result in a suspension from UMG Online for Disputing on Purpose. If your opponent reports a match issue prior to the match being played, you are still responsible for gathering proof of your claims (ex: no show).
4. If you report the loss for your team, we will NOT reverse or cancel thematch. It is the responsibility of the reporter to report the correct score.
1. If a Dispute occurs, teams must submit a Ticket with valid proof of their claims; more information on how to acquire and submit proof can be found in the “Proof” section above. If a team does not submit a ticket in the provided 2 hour time period, they are risking receiving the loss for the match. The match outcome will NOT be overturned if a ticket is submitted late or not submitted at all
2. Teams with 3 or more Disputes pending to be answered will be locked until the Disputes have been resolved.
3. When disputing, you MUST have proof to back up your claims. You cannot dispute a match without providing valid proof. If you do not have proof to support your claims, you should NOT dispute the match. Disputing the match without providing valid proof will result in you getting banned for disputing on purpose.
1. If a Dispute occurs, teams must submit a Ticket with valid proof of their claims; more information on how to acquire and submit proof can be found in the “Proof” section above.
2. Teams with 3 or more Disputes pending to be answered will be locked until the Disputes have been resolved.
3. All UMGO Staff decisions are final; if a decision is found to be wrong by the user, the user must “Escalate” the ticket, and will be handled in the order received.
1. Tickets are handled in the order they are received; UMGO Staff should not be contacted regarding any Tickets that have been submitted. Have said user disagree with any call made in the Dispute, a Arena - Staff Report is to be submitted if all steps to find a right decision is made and the user is unsatisfied with a UMGO Staff Member.
2. Teams must report the match within 2 Hours of completion. If a team reports within 2 Hours and the opposing team fails to do so, the outcome will be determined by the reporting team. In addition, the same rule applies for Tickets being submitted for the match being disputed.
3. Teams found reporting the win for no reason and found abusing the times offered will result in a forfeit of the match and will risk suspension from UMG Online for Disputing on Purpose.
1. All UMGO Staff decisions are final; if a decision is found to be wrong by the user, the user must “Escalate” the ticket, and will be handled in the order received.
2. In order to Escalate a Ticket, the user in which submitted the Ticket will need to be a Prime Member. Tickets will not be reviewed again by higher management unless Escalated. Users are not to contact any UMGO Staff Member to review a Ticket that has been already handled by a Staff Member.
3. You may escalate a ticket up until it is 7 days old. If the ticket exceeds 7 days the call for the match will remain final.
4. If you do not have prime or cannot escalate the ticket, you are allowed to respond to the ticket asking for an explanation from the admin. They will explain to you why they gave the call they did.
1. If you belive an admin has made an incorrect call, you will need to either escalate the ticket, or respond to the ticket asking the admin for an explanation. If they made a wrong call and they notice it, they will change the incorrect call. Otherwise, they will explain to you why you received the loss or a cancel.
2. Submitting additional ticktes after a call has been made may result in a 3 day ban for ticket spam.
1) If one person in your household is banned, all players living in that household are not permitted to play on UMG Online until the ban expires. Failure to comply will result in you getting banned for evading an active ban.
2) If you end up banned, you need to contest your ban by submitting a Dispute Account Ban ticket here: https://umggaming.com/support/ticket/create/2 if you believe the ban is a mistake. Please keep in mind, lying or attempting to lie/deceive UMG staff in regards to your ban can/will result in your ban length being extended.
3) If you play out a match, you cannot forfeit your opponent for evading. If you report your opponent for evading before your match is finished, then it is allowed.
• Ticket Spam (2 Days): Creating multiple tickets about the same thing, or abuse of our ticket system.
• Players from the same household in a team managing role (3 Days): Multiple players within the same household managing one team (Leader or Captain Role).
• Regional Rule Violation (2 Days): Playing cashouts/tournaments from a banned state, or playing on the incorrect ladder.
• Regional Rule Violation Second Offense (7 Days): Playing cashouts/tournaments from a banned state, or playing on the incorrect ladder.
• Regional Rule Violation Third Offense (30 Days): Playing cashouts/tournaments from a banned state, or playing on the incorrect ladder.
• Disputing On Purpose (3 Days): Disputing the match without providing any proof in the ticket and/or disputing without a reason.
• Disputing On Purpose Second Offense (14 Days): Disputing the match without providing any proof in the ticket and/or disputing without a reason.
• Disputing On Purpose Third Offense (90 Days): Disputing the match without providing any proof in the ticket and/or disputing without a reason.
• Disputing On Purpose "Late Night" (3 Days): Disputing a match on purpose before the website auto-reports the win to the non-disputing team.
• Inappropriate Content (Varies): Providing proof unrelated to the match you are submitting a ticket for. Ban length will be at the discretion of UMG staff & will range from 1 day - lifetime.
• Fake Proof (Warning /3 Days): Creating fake proof and using it in an attempt to receive a win for a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Fake Proof Second Offense (30 Days): Creating fake proof and using it in an attempt to receive a win for a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Fake Proof Third Offense (90 Days): Creating fake proof and using it in an attempt to receive a win for a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Fake Proof 3+ Offenses (Permanent): Creating fake proof and using it in an attempt to receive a win for a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Cheating/Glitching (30 Days): Using a glitch/exploit or any method of getting an unfair advantage in a match.
• Free Wins/Money Transfers (30 Days): Giving yourself free wins or using the match finder to send money to someone.
• Buying/Selling UMG Property (14 Days): Buying or selling UMG property (includes but not limited to credits, accounts, teams, ect).
• Staff Abuse (3 Days): Abuse of a UMGO Staff Member.
• Impersonating Staff (14 Days): Impersonating a UMGO staff member. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Evading An Active Ban (30 Days): Playing while evading an active ban.
• Evading An Active Ban Second Offense (60 Days): Playing while evading an active ban.
• Evading An Active Ban Third Offense (Permanent): Playing while evading an active ban.
• Scamming Users (30 Days): Scamming users via cashouts.
• Chargebacks (Permanent): Disputing a UMG payment.
• Lag Switching (3 Days): Purposely causing a match to lag and/or drop host.
• IP Flooding - Threatening (7 Days): Threatening to hit your opponent offline in a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• IP Flooding (Permanent): IP Flooding / DDOS (Direct Denial of Service attack) other players in UMGO matches. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Hijacking UMGO Accounts (Permanent): Hacking other players accounts or UMGO property.
• Modified Console (Permanent): Using a modified/hacked console or using hacks in game.
Please note that ban titles, descriptions, and lengths can change at the discretion of the admin.
UMG Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. To register for a user account for the Services, you must be 13 years of age or older. This includes competing in skill based matches (Tournaments, Cash Outs, and/or Free XP ladder matches).