Gears Of War: 5
Gears Of War: 5 Rules
- Fill with Bots: Off
- Bot Difficulty - Defautl (Beginner)
- Rounds To Win: 4
- Round Time Limit: 4 minutes
- Classic Stalemates: On
- DBNO Time: 15
- Friendly Fire: On
- Weapon Respawn: After Pick Up
- Gameplay Tuning - Assist Disabled
- Each team is only allowed one iteration of any character on the team at one time irrespective of character skin. For example, “Vintage Kait” is the same as “Armored Kait”.
This needs to be set to Not Visible In Lobby Browser. Players can invite each other to the lobby.
There is no set requirement for the lobby name. Players can use as they please.
- Fill With Bots: Off
- Bot Difficulty: Casual
- Round Score Limit: 250
- Respawn Escalation: -1 Second
- Friendly Fire: On
- Weapon Respawns: After Pickup
- Gameplay Tuning: Assist Disabled
- Use Lives: On
- Initial Lives: 5
- Max Lives: 5
- Snub Pistol
- Training Grounds
- Each Team is only allowed one iteration of any character on their Team at one time, irrespective of character skin. For example, “Esports Kait” is the same as “Armored Kait”.
- A single COG Team is only allowed 2 female characters.
The following Character skins are banned:
- Terminator (Swarm)
The following weapon skins are banned:
- Black Phantom
1. Players competing in any UMGO tournament, must be a resident of the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Canada. Players must not be a resident of the state of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland or the territory of Quebec.
2. There is only one prize per household for each tournament.
3. If a player’s account is banned for any reason by UMGO that said player cannot avoid that ban in any way to play in another UMGO tournament. If said player makes a secondary account and is playing in a UMGO tournament, said player and his/her team will be disqualified from the rest of the tournament with no credit refund. There will be no exceptions.
4. If any team fails to report an issue with another team and knows another team is doing something that can get them banned or disqualified from a tournament, the team that didn’t report may risk forfeiture and no refund of credits.
5. If and when leadership of a team is given to another member of that team. That person gives up all privileges that a leader gets.
6. To join a tournament team you may not join the team from a proxy IP address. If a player does so, you risk being forfeited.
7. Substitutions are not allowed in our tournaments. Once the tournament begins your roster is final.
8. Users may not share accounts, Xbox Live accounts, PlayStation Network accounts, or any aliases linked to a designated player’s account. Doing so can lead to a temporary ban from the site.
9. Any form of abuse of any staff member is prohibited. If a user does abuse a staff member, that user risks a temporary site ban and/or disqualification from the match that said user is participating in currently.
10. If a user disputes any payment from UMGO, said user is at risk of getting banned from UMGO.
11. Tournament bracket size and prize are subject to change depending on the total number of eligible teams at the start of a tournament.
12. In order to be refunded for connection issues you must provide valid proof. Proof should be in video form showing that your router is plugged in and and all cords are connected. You should begin by showing the front of the router showing which lights are on/off. Then follow the ethernet from your router to your xbox/playstation and show that it is connected on both ends. Finally, you must show your xbox/playstation not being able to connect to the internet. This must all be in (1) video with the time and date displayed in the proof as well. Once this proof is gathered please submit it for review.
13. UMGO reserve the right to change, modify, or adapt all rules as deemed appropriate in order to uphold and maintain a spirit of overall fairness and good sportsmanship.
1. Players who move their character outside of the normal boundaries of a map may forfeit the game. Moving outside of the normal boundaries of a map includes but is not limited to part of the character’s body passing through what should be a non-permeable surface or object, and moving into any area from which your character registers shots on an opponent who is not able to register shots on your character.
2. Players may only use the default version of each weapon. Use of any weapon variant that has been statistically re balanced or any other restricted item may result in a forfeit of the map/match.
3. If a Player finds that they are unable to Aim Down Sights (ADS) properly, they should notify a Tournament Official immediately. If the Tournament Official is able to confirm that this has occurred, they will determine whether the round/game should be restarted, the game win should be awarded to a team, and/or the conditions under which the round/game should be resumed.
4. After a Private Match has been created, only players on the (2) teams and UMGO Staff members may be invited/join. If a player that is not a registered member of one of the teams (ineligible player) joins a game, the game must be ended. If a player is found to have invited an ineligible player to a game, a forfeit may be issued for tourney disruption.
5. If a player lags out during the first 30 seconds the game should be ended and restarted for all game modes unless damage is inflicted by the opposing team prior to said time.
a) The team who lost the player should either leave the game, switch to spectator mode, or end the game if that team is host.
b) For Search and Destroy, the map should be resumed from the scores prior to the player losing connection to the private match lobby.
6. If a player lags out after the first 30 seconds and/or after the first kill (damage inflicted), the match must continue.
a) If a player disconnects from a Search and Destroy game, the current round must be completed. After that round has been completed, the game must be ended. It is the responsibility of the shorthanded team to end or leave the game before the start of the next round. Rounds that are played while a team is shorthanded will be counted. After a Game is ended, the shorthanded team will be given 5 minutes for their teammate to return before they must resume the match shorthanded. When the game resumes, the score and team sides will be as they were when the game was ended.
7. Any form of cheating, using a glitch, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a forfeit of a game, match, or ban from UMGO.
8. UMGO reserves the right to broadcast any match. If UMGO chooses to broadcast a match, UMGO Staff members must be allowed into each game. If UMG Staff members are unable to connect to a host, all other hosting options may be explored until a suitable host is found.
9. Third party communication is allowed for this tournament. (i.e skype, TeamSpeak, Party Chat, etc.). However, players must be able to communicate with any staff member that joins the lobby.
10. If your team is competing in multiple UMG tournaments at once and your team is in the finals of one of these tournaments, your team has 20 minutes from the scheduled match time to play the finals match or your team risks being reported as a no show which can lead to a forfeit of the finals match or being forced to playing man down.
11. Hosting wrong settings will result in a forfeit of the map. We will no longer issue replays as players have been abusing this system. Users must report this issue as soon as it occurs. Teams cannot come to live support after the map/match is over to report the issue. The results of the map/match will stand if so. Settings excluded from this rule are Team Changing and Pre-round/Match timers along with other settings that have no direct impact on the game itself. Once a wrong setting is noticed, the non-hosting team is to gather proof and back out to report the issue immediately to live support. Video proof will be needed. A live support specialist will then determine if a replay of the round is to occur, a restart from where it was ended, or a forfeit of the map needs to be issued.
12. Teams can only play one man down in a tournament match. Not having the required amount of players in the lobby at the time given by a referee will result in a forfeit of the map.
UMG Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. To register for a user account for the Services, you must be 13 years of age or older. This includes competing in skill based matches (Tournaments, Cash Outs, and/or Free XP ladder matches).