Madden 21 Rules
1. The hosting team must ensure that all the settings are correct. If any setting is found to be incorrect, then the hosting team risks forfeiting the match. Video and/or picture proof must be provided to validate these claims.
2. Any of the current 2020-2021 32 NFL teams can be used.
3. This tournament will be Head-To-Head with a default skill level of All-Madden
4. Tournament matches are best of 1 unless otherwise stated on your match page.
- Block field goals and punts
- Fake field goals and punts
- Defensive playbooks: Any
- Offensive Playbooks: Any
Uniforms: you may not choose a non-default uniform of the same primary colors as your opponent; home team's jersey overrules the away team. If you do not leave the match before the 30 seconds when experiencing the same color jerseys, the match will then stand as underway.
Onside Kicks: are not allowed until the 4th quarter of the game and the player onside kicking must be losing the game and be clear that winning is an option doing so.
Custom Playbooks: Not allowed
In the event of a disconnection
You and your opponent will try to continue the game from the point of disconnection. If the players can agree to what score, quarter, time, and field position the game needs to be continued from; please continue the game from that point.
If players cannot agree on on the stated above, players must contact live support immediately to have UMG set the terms of a replay or complete restart. If no proof is provided, UMG may enforce a full restart pending video proof.
If the game is lagging to where the game is unplayable, players must file a match dispute ticket first. Do not end the game or leave. Doing so may result in a forfeit for the player who left. Players claiming lag must be able to provide sufficient video proof to validate their claim within their match dispute ticket. If not, the game will stand as played. If you left, you will forfeit the match.
We recommend that all proof be provided in video form. The clearer your proof the better, please be sure to show the following within your proof when submitting it to tournament live support.
- Clear visibility of the scoreboard showing teams, score, time, quarter, etc.
- Gamertags associated within the match.
- Time/Date stamps to validate prooff.
- If allowed, place your match ID in game/lobby chat.
Any setting not listed must be kept in its default state. Altering those not listed may result in a forfeit of your match.
Game Mode: (Challenge Option)
Team Type: NFL Teams
Difficulty: (Challenge Option)
Quarter Length:4 Minutes
Even Teams: Off
Game Speed: Normal
Accelerated Clock: Off
Note: When playing on All-Madden difficulty, the clock will automatically run time off after selecting a play or during a hurry-up offense.