STARTS SEP 13TH AT 8:00 PM EDT
|$75 NBA2K19 1v1 Tournament hosted by UMG|
Any setting listed below should not be changed from its default state within the private match lobby. The Global settings are to be used for all game modes unless otherwise specified.
The host is responsible for setting up a private lobby match with the correct settings and map. If the hosting team starts the match with the incorrect settings, it may result in a forfeit.
Any current 2017-18 Team
1. Players competing in any UMGO tournament, must be a resident of the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Canada. Players must not be a resident of the state of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland or the territory of Quebec.
2. There is only one prize per household for each tournament.
3. If a player’s account is banned for any reason by UMGO that said player cannot avoid that ban in any way to play in another UMGO tournament. If said player makes a secondary account and is playing in a UMGO tournament, said player and his/her team will be disqualified from the rest of the tournament with no credit refund. There will be no exceptions.
4. If any team fails to report an issue with another team and knows another team is doing something that can get them banned or disqualified from a tournament that team that didn’t report may risk forfeiture and no refund of credits.
5. If and when leadership of a team is given to another member of that team. That person gives up all privileges that a leader gets.
6. To join a tournament team you may not join the team from a proxy IP address. If a player does so, you risk being forfeited.
7. Substitutions are not allowed in our tournaments. Once the tournament begins your roster is final.
8. Users may not share accounts, Xbox Live accounts, PlayStation Network accounts, or any aliases linked a designated player’s account. Doing so can lead to a temporary ban from the site.
9. Any form of abuse of any staff member is prohibited. If a user does abuse a staff member, that user risks a temporary site ban and/or disqualification that said user is participating in currently.
10. If a user disputes any payment from UMGO, said user is at risk of getting banned from UMGO.
11. Tournament bracket size and prize are subject to change depending on the total number of eligible teams at the start of a tournament.
12. In order to be refunded for connection issues you must provide valid proof. The valid proof would have to be: showing that your router is plugged in and and all cords are connected. Then showing the front of the router showing which lights are on/off. Then following the ethernet from your router to your xbox/playstation and showing that it is connected on both ends. Then showing your xbox/playstation not being able to connect to the internet. This must all be in 1 video. Time and Date must be displayed in the proof as well. This needs to be submitted in a tournament support ticket.
13. UMGO reserve the right to change, modify, or adapt all rules as deemed appropriate in order to uphold and maintain a spirit of overall fairness and good sportsmanship
1. Any form of cheating, glitching, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a Forfeit of a Game, Match, or Ban from UMG Online..
2. UMGO reserves the right to broadcast any Match. If UMGO chooses to broadcast a Match, UMGO Staff members must be allowed into each Game. If UMG Staff members are unable to connect to a Host, all other hosting options may be explored until a suitable Host is found.
3. Third party communication is allowed for this tournament. (i.e skype, TeamSpeak, Party Chat, etc.). However, players must be able to communicate with any staff member that joins the lobby.
Teams can only play one man down in a tournament match. Not having the required amount of players in the lobby at the time given by a referee will result in a forfeit of the game.
1. Tournament matches are expected to be played at the scheduled match time. If an opposing team fails to show up after 10 minutes after the scheduled time, you must report a no show to live support. We will then contact the opposing team to confirm the no show.
If a team reports a loss for a match, they cannot then contact Live Support looking to get the match reverted/replayed. Matches are only reverted/replayed if a match being advanced is due to admin error.
Any claims for glitching or cheating you must contact live support. Please have video proof ready when contacting live support.
4. Teams have up to 5 minutes between games. Extra time may be given if live support feels it’s necessary to extend the 5 minute time limit.
If the hosting team ends the game early before it concludes, the game will continue where the it was ended. Unless stated otherwise by UMG Online staff.
1. Tournament matches must be played on time. There is not under any circumstance any delays in the tournament, unless live support allows a delay.
2. Users have 5 minutes from the time their opponent(s) reporting a win/loss to dispute the match or report a loss. Teams that fail to report the outcome of their matches may risk being temporarily banned from the UMG Online for tournament disruption.
3. The use of keyboard and mouse are prohibited from tournament play. Using a keyboard and mouse will result in a disqualification from the tournament if the user(s) being accused have been proven guilty.
1. If a dispute occurs teams must contact tournament live support with valid proof of their claims. If live support is offline, users must submit a tournament support ticket.For proof to be considered valid it must be clear, show the other teams gamertags along with the scoreboard, and must have proof of the accusation. (Cheating/Glitching, etc…).
1. When submitting a ticket, fill out all the whole ticket with the correct information.
2. All UMGO staff decisions are final. If a decision is made from a ticket, additional tickets are allowed if they have new information that would potentially change the outcome of a specific match.
3. Tickets are handled in order that they are received. UMGO staff should not be contacted regarding any tickets that have been submitted.