1. There is only one prize per household for each tournament.
2. If a player’s account is banned for any reason by UMGO that said player cannot avoid that ban in any way to play in another UMGO tournament. If said player makes a secondary account and is playing in a UMGO tournament, said player and his/her team will be disqualified from the rest of the tournament with no credit refund. There will be no exceptions.
3. If any team fails to report an issue with another team and knows another team is doing something that can get them banned or disqualified from a tournament that team that didn’t report may risk forfeiture and no refund of credits.
4. If and when leadership of a team is given to another member of that team. That person gives up all privileges that a leader gets.
5. To join a tournament team you may not join the team from a proxy IP address. If a player does so, you risk being forfeited.
6. Subsitutions are not allowed in our tournaments. Once the tournament begins your roster is final.
7. Users may not share accounts, Xbox Live accounts, PlayStation Network accounts, or any aliases linked a designated player’s account. Doing so can lead to a temporary ban from the site.
8. Any form of abuse of any staff member is prohibited. If a user does abuse a staff member, that user risks a temporary site ban and/or disqualification that said user is participating in currently.
9. If a user disputes any payment from UMGO, said user is at risk of getting banned from UMGO.
10. Tournament bracket size and prize are subject to change depending on the total number of eligible teams at the start of a tournament.
11. In order to be refunded for connection issues you must provide valid proof. The valid proof would have to be:showing that your router/modem is plugged in and and all cords are connected. Then showing the front of the router showing which lights are on/off. Then following the ethernet from your router/modem to your xbox/playstation and showing that it is connected on both ends. Then showing your xbox not being able to connect to the internet. This must all be in 1 video. Time and Date must be displayed in the proof as well. This needs to be submitted in a tournament support ticket.
12. UMGO reserve the right to change, modify, or adapt all rules as deemed appropriate in order to uphold and maintain a spirit of overall fairness and good sportsmanship.
Prize claims are to be completed within 24 hours of completion of the tournament or risk forfeiture of prize. You may process a Prize Claim here.May take up to 72 hours for a claim to be processed.
Player's from ARIZONA, CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND, QUEBEC are not eligible to receive any Prizes from UMG Online.