STARTS FEB 15TH AT 1:00 AM
|Prime $250 Madden 18 1v1 Tournament hosted by UMG|
The hosting team is responsible to ensure all settings are correct prior to beginning the match. If the settings are found to be incorrect and the host does not end the game, your team should acquire proof and subsequently leave the game.
Quarter Length: 5 minutes
Even teams: Off
Play Clock: 40 seconds (Default)
Skill Level: All-Pro
Accelerated Clock: Off
Game Speed: Normal
1. Players competing in any UMGO tournament, must be a resident of the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Canada. Players must not be a resident of the state of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland or the territory of Quebec.
2. There is only one prize per household for each tournament.
3. If a player’s account is banned for any reason by UMGO that said player cannot avoid that ban in any way to play in another UMGO tournament. If said player makes a secondary account and is playing in a UMGO tournament, said player and his/her team will be disqualified from the rest of the tournament with no credit refund. There will be no exceptions.
4. If any team fails to report an issue with another team and knows another team is doing something that can get them banned or disqualified from a tournament, the team that didn’t report may risk forfeiture and no refund of credits.
5. If and when leadership of a team is given to another member of that team. That person gives up all privileges that a leader gets.
6. To join a tournament team you may not join the team from a proxy IP address. If a player does so, you risk being forfeited.
7. Substitutions are not allowed in our tournaments. Once the tournament begins your roster is final.
8. Users may not share accounts, Xbox Live accounts, PlayStation Network accounts, or any aliases linked to a designated player’s account. Doing so can lead to a temporary ban from the site.
9. Any form of abuse of any staff member is prohibited. If a user does abuse a staff member, that user risks a temporary site ban and/or disqualification from the match that said user is participating in currently.
10. If a user disputes any payment from UMGO, said user is at risk of getting banned from UMGO.
11. Tournament bracket size and prize are subject to change depending on the total number of eligible teams at the start of a tournament.
12. In order to be refunded for connection issues you must provide valid proof. Proof should be in video form showing that your router is plugged in and and all cords are connected. You should begin by showing the front of the router showing which lights are on/off. Then follow the ethernet from your router to your xbox/playstation and show that it is connected on both ends. Finally, you must show your xbox/playstation not being able to connect to the internet. This must all be in (1) video with the time and date displayed in the proof as well. Once this proof is gathered please submit it for review.
13. UMGO reserve the right to change, modify, or adapt all rules as deemed appropriate in order to uphold and maintain a spirit of overall fairness and good sportsmanship
If a player disconnects from the game and is not able to reconnect to the game, then the Tournament Administrator will determine if the game state can be restored to a similar point so that play can continue.
If a player disconnects from the game and is not able to reconnect to the game on a repeated basis, then a loss will be given to said player if the Administrator deems it as intentional.
If the following circumstances are met during the match, the winning player may apply the Mercy Rule:
- A player is winning by 32 or more points at the end of the first half
- A player is winning by 25 or more points AND the team losing has had at least one opportunity to possess the ball in the second half
A player is winning by 24 points with possession of the ball AND the team losing has had at least one opportunity to possess the ball in the second half.
Onside kicks are not allowed in the first half. A player may attempt an onside kick at any time in the 2nd half if they have scored fewer points than their opponent. Attempting an onside kick at any time NOT permitted may result in a forfeit for unsportsmanlike behavior.
Players may not audible out of the QB Kneel, Wildcat, Field Goal, or Punt offensive formations.
Neither team should purposefully go offsides with the intent of delaying the game nor exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct. Intent is at the discretion of the Tournament Administration.
1. Tournament matches are expected to be played at the scheduled match time. If an opposing team fails to show up after 10 minutes after the scheduled match time, you must report a no show to live support. We will then contact the opposing team to confirm the no show.
2. No Shows:
- For best of 5 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Once a team forfeits second map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for third map or risk forfeiting that map as well. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. match. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 3 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 1 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map/match. If you need additional clarification on this ruling, feel free to contact tournament live support. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
3. If random users enter the room, you must ask them to leave. If they leave immediately without disrupting the match then the match will continue. If random user(s) interfere in a match then the hosting team must end the map, restart, and continue from the same score when the inference happened.
4. If a team reports a loss for a match, they cannot then contact Live Support looking to get the match reverted/replayed. Matches are only reverted/replayed if a match being advanced is due to admin error..
5. If any match that is started and played before the scheduled time, it will not be considered a warm-up and it will count as an official game.
6. Any claims for glitching, banned weapons, or cheating you must contact live support. Please have video proof ready when contacting live support.
7. Teams have up to 5 minutes between maps. Extra time may be given if live support feels it’s necessary to extend the 5 minute time limit.
8. If the hosting team ends the map early before it concludes, the map will continue where the map was ended. Unless stated otherwise by UMG Online staff.
9. Hosting the wrong map will be a replay of the correct map unless the map hosted is included in the current match rotation and the entire map was played out. You will substitute that map for another. For example, the maps are Strike, Vacant, & Bog. The first hosting team hosts Vacant and plays the map out. The second hosting team will host Strike as second map, etc.
1. If a dispute occurs teams must contact tournament live support with valid proof of their claims. If live support is offline, users must submit a tournament support ticket. For proof to be considered valid it must be clear, show all gamer tags in the match along with the scoreboard, and must have proof supporting the accusation. (Cheating/Glitching, etc…).
1. When submitting a ticket fill out all the whole ticket with the correct information.
2. All UMGO staff decisions are final. If a decision is made from a ticket, additional tickets are allowed if they have new information that would potentially change the outcome of a specific match.
3. Tickets are handled in order that they are received. UMGO Staff should not be contacted regarding any tickets that have been submitted.
Players must be 13 years of age or older to compete in UMG Online tournaments. There will be no exceptions.
Players found to be competing in tournaments under the age of 13 are subject to disqualification from the tournament and will receive their entry fee back.