STARTS FEB 16TH AT 9:00 PM EST
|2v2 1ND UMG Variant Search and Destroy Tournament hosted by UMG|
Team Assignment: Open
Team Change In-Game: Enabled
3rd Person Spectating: Disabled
Dynamic Map Elements: Enabled
Revenge Voice: Enabled
Best Play: Enabled
3rd Person Gestures: Disabled
Gesture Camera Control: Disabled
Pre-Match Timer: 5 Seconds
Pre-Round Timer: Mode Specific
Explosive Delay: Disabled
Scorestreak Delay: 10 Seconds
Reveal Fog of War: Disabled
Number of Lives Per Player: Mode Specific
Respawn Delay: Mode Specific
Force Respawn: Enabled
Wave Spawn Delay: Disabled
Suicide Penalty: Disabled
Team Killed Pentalty: Disabled
Select Spawn: Enabled
Number of Lives Per Team: Unlimited
All set to value 2
Position Draft Settings
Draft Enabled: Enabled
Draft Time: 30 Seconds
Minimum Team Size: None
Health and Damage
Manual Healing: Enabled
Manual Heal Regeration Speed: Normal
Friendly Fire: Enabled
Teamkill Kick Limit: Disabled
Headshots Only: Disabled
Hit Indicator: Enabled
Specialist Weaponry: DISABLED
Specialist Weaponry Cooldown: Normal
Specialist Weaponry ready on respawn: Disabled
Equipment Cooldown: Normal
Equipment ready on respawn: Disabled
Create a Class
Custom Classes: Enabled
Selections Allowed: 10
Time Limit: 1.5 Minutes
Round Win Limit: 6 Rounds
Bomb Timer: 45 Seconds
Plant Time: 5 Seconds
Defuse Time: 7.5 Seconds
Multi Bomb: Disabled
Switch Sides: Every Round
Silent Plant: Enabled
Number of Lives Per Player: 1 Life
Respawn Delay: Disabled
Search & Destroy - Firing Range
Search & Destroy - Arsenal
Search & Destroy - Frequency
Search & Destroy - Gridlock
Search & Destroy - Hacienda
Search & Destroy - Payload
All Light machine guns
Primary Operator mod
Perk 3 Gluttony
Secondary operator mod
All + Weaponry
Please see Maps & Restrictions section for RESTRICTED Equipment.
1. Players competing in any UMGO tournament, must be a resident of the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Canada. Players must not be a resident of the state of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland or the territory of Quebec.
2. There is only one prize per household for each tournament.
3. If a player’s account is banned for any reason by UMGO that said player cannot avoid that ban in any way to play in another UMGO tournament. If said player makes a secondary account and is playing in a UMGO tournament, said player and his/her team will be disqualified from the rest of the tournament with no credit refund. There will be no exceptions.
4. If any team fails to report an issue with another team and knows another team is doing something that can get them banned or disqualified from a tournament, the team that didn’t report may risk forfeiture and no refund of credits.
5. If and when leadership of a team is given to another member of that team. That person gives up all privileges that a leader gets.
6. To join a tournament team you may not join the team from a proxy IP address. If a player does so, you risk being forfeited.
7. Substitutions are not allowed in our tournaments. Once the tournament begins your roster is final.
8. Users may not share accounts, Xbox Live accounts, PlayStation Network accounts, or any aliases linked to a designated player’s account. Doing so can lead to a temporary ban from the site.
9. Any form of abuse of any staff member is prohibited. If a user does abuse a staff member, that user risks a temporary site ban and/or disqualification from the match that said user is participating in currently.
10. If a user disputes any payment from UMGO, said user is at risk of getting banned from UMGO.
11. Tournament bracket size and prize are subject to change depending on the total number of eligible teams at the start of a tournament.
12. In order to be refunded for connection issues you must provide valid proof. Proof should be in video form showing that your router is plugged in and and all cords are connected. You should begin by showing the front of the router showing which lights are on/off. Then follow the ethernet from your router to your xbox/playstation and show that it is connected on both ends. Finally, you must show your xbox/playstation not being able to connect to the internet. This must all be in (1) video with the time and date displayed in the proof as well. Once this proof is gathered please submit it for review.
13. UMGO reserve the right to change, modify, or adapt all rules as deemed appropriate in order to uphold and maintain a spirit of overall fairness and good sportsmanship
1. Players who move their character outside of the normal boundaries of a map may forfeit the game. Moving outside of the normal boundaries of a map includes but is not limited to part of the character’s body passing through what should be a non-permeable surface or object, and moving into any area from which your character registers shots on an opponent who is not able to register shots on your character.
2. Players may only use the default version of each weapon. Use of any weapon variant that has been statistically re balanced or any other restricted item may result in a forfeit of the map/match.
3. If a Player finds that they are unable to Aim Down Sights (ADS) properly, they should notify a Tournament Official immediately. If the Tournament Official is able to confirm that this has occurred, they will determine whether the round/game should be restarted, the game win should be awarded to a team, and/or the conditions under which the round/game should be resumed.
4. After a Private Match has been created, only players on the (2) teams and UMGO Staff members may be invited/join. If a player that is not a registered member of one of the teams (ineligible player) joins a game, the game must be ended. If a player is found to have invited an ineligible player to a game, a forfeit may be issued for tourney disruption.
5. If a player lags out during the first 30 seconds the game should be ended and restarted for all game modes unless damage is inflicted by the opposing team prior to said time.
a) The team who lost the player should either leave the game, switch to spectator mode, or end the game if that team is host.
b) For Search and Destroy, the map should be resumed from the scores prior to the player losing connection to the private match lobby.
6. If a player lags out after the first 30 seconds and/or after the first kill (damage inflicted), the match must continue.
a) If a player disconnects from a Search and Destroy game, the current round must be completed. After that round has been completed, the game must be ended. It is the responsibility of the shorthanded team to end or leave the game before the start of the next round. Rounds that are played while a team is shorthanded will be counted. After a Game is ended, the shorthanded team will be given 5 minutes for their teammate to return before they must resume the match shorthanded. When the game resumes, the score and team sides will be as they were when the game was ended.
7. Any form of cheating, using a glitch, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a forfeit of a game, match, or ban from UMGO.
8. UMGO reserves the right to broadcast any match. If UMGO chooses to broadcast a match, UMGO Staff members must be allowed into each game. If UMG Staff members are unable to connect to a host, all other hosting options may be explored until a suitable host is found.
9. Third party communication is allowed for this tournament. (i.e skype, TeamSpeak, Party Chat, etc.). However, players must be able to communicate with any staff member that joins the lobby.
10. If your team is competing in multiple UMG tournaments at once and your team is in the finals of one of these tournaments, your team has 20 minutes from the scheduled match time to play the finals match or your team risks being reported as a no show which can lead to a forfeit of the finals match or being forced to playing man down.
11. Hosting wrong settings will result in a forfeit of the map. We will no longer issue replays as players have been abusing this system. Users must report this issue as soon as it occurs. Teams cannot come to live support after the map/match is over to report the issue. The results of the map/match will stand if so. Settings excluded from this rule are Team Changing and Pre-round/Match timers along with other settings that have no direct impact on the game itself. Once a wrong setting is noticed, the non-hosting team is to gather proof and back out to report the issue immediately to live support. Video proof will be needed. A live support specialist will then determine if a replay of the round is to occur, a restart from where it was ended, or a forfeit of the map needs to be issued.
12. Teams can only play one man down in a tournament match. Not having the required amount of players in the lobby at the time given by a referee will result in a forfeit of the map.
1. Tournament matches are expected to be played at the scheduled match time. If an opposing team fails to show up after 10 minutes after the scheduled match time, you must report a no show to live support. We will then contact the opposing team to confirm the no show.
2. No Shows:
- For best of 5 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Once a team forfeits second map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for third map or risk forfeiting that map as well. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. match. (Effective 2/2/2018)
For best of 3 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1)
to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map.
Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. Additional time may be given by tournament live support.
- For best of 1 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map/match. If you need additional clarification on this ruling, feel free to contact tournament live support. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
3. If random users enter the room, you must ask them to leave. If they leave immediately without disrupting the match then the match will continue. If random user(s) interfere in a match then the hosting team must end the map, restart, and continue from the same score when the inference happened.
4. If a team reports a loss for a match, they cannot then contact Live Support looking to get the match reverted/replayed. Matches are only reverted/replayed if a match being advanced is due to admin error..
5. If any match that is started and played before the scheduled time, it will not be considered a warm-up and it will count as an official game.
6. Any claims for glitching, banned weapons, or cheating you must contact live support. Please have video proof ready when contacting live support.
7. Teams have up to 5 minutes between maps. Extra time may be given if live support feels it’s necessary to extend the 5 minute time limit.
8. If the hosting team ends the map early before it concludes, the map will continue where the map was ended. Unless stated otherwise by UMG Online staff.
9. Hosting the wrong map will be a replay of the correct map unless the map hosted is included in the current match rotation and the entire map was played out. You will substitute that map for another. For example, the maps are Strike, Vacant, & Bog. The first hosting team hosts Vacant and plays the map out. The second hosting team will host Strike as second map, etc.
1. Tournament matches must be played on time. Delays in the tournament are not permitted unless live support allows a delay.
2. Users have 5 minutes from the time of their opponent(s) reporting a win/loss to dispute the match or report a loss. Teams that fail to report the outcome of their matches risk being temporarily banned from the UMG Online for tournament disruption.
3. The use of keyboard and mouse are prohibited from tournament play. Using a keyboard and mouse will result in a disqualification from the tournament (Pending supporting proof).
4. Using a banned item (perk, attachment, gun, etc) will result in a forfeit of the map. Video proof must be provided to live support.
1. In a best of 3 series, the lower seeded team (further from zero) will host map 1. The higher seeded (closes to zero) team will host map 2. The 3rd map host is awarded to the team who won more more rounds between map 1 & 2. If this score is tied, the higher seeded team will host 3rd map.The rotation of game modes is Hardpoint, Uplink, Search and Destroy for best of 3 matches.
2. In a best of 5 series, the lower seeded team will host map 1 & 2. The higher seeded team will host maps 3 & 4. The 5th map host is awarded to the team who won more more rounds during maps 1, 2, 3, and 4 . If this score is tied, the higher seeded team will host the 5th map. The rotation of game modes is Hardpoint, Uplink, Search and Destroy, Hardpoint, Search and Destroy for best of 5 matches.
3. Teams may request for a lag test. A lag test will last 30 seconds on a map that isn’t one of the maps for the match. If a team disagrees with the connection they must contact Live Support and a specialist will provide the team with a referee who will come in run an additional lag test. If the referee determines the host is unplayable the hosting team must try another host until a reasonable host can be found. If no reasonable host can be found, the referee can act as a neutral host for the match. In this case both teams will forfeit their ability to host and the referee will host all maps. There will be no exceptions for this scenario.
4. If a player disconnects while the map is loading the map must be restarted. If a player disconnects during a “kill dependent” game mode the hosting team must end the game within 30 seconds or the non-hosting team has 30 seconds to leave the match and then report the issue to live support. If a player disconnects during a non “kill dependent” game mode the map will be played out. The player can be invited back to the game
1. If a dispute occurs teams must contact tournament live support with valid proof of their claims. If live support is offline, users must submit a tournament support ticket. For proof to be considered valid it must be clear, show all gamer tags in the match along with the scoreboard, and must have proof supporting the accusation. (Cheating/Glitching, etc…).
1. When submitting a ticket fill out all the whole ticket with the correct information.
2. All UMGO staff decisions are final. If a decision is made from a ticket, additional tickets are allowed if they have new information that would potentially change the outcome of a specific match.
3. Tickets are handled in order that they are received. UMGO Staff should not be contacted regarding any tickets that have been submitted.