STARTS JUN 13TH AT 8:15 PM EDT
|Free-For-All Tournament hosted by UMG|
Note: In order to ensure groups are full, UMG reserves the right to remove teams to meet this criteria. Matches MUST NOT start until all players are in the lobby.
Finding your opponent
Find your team on the bracket. Use your mouse (or finger on phones/tablets) to hover over your match and expand the match details. This will be your MATCH page. This page will display start time, maps, and your opponents gamertag. This is located under the GAMERTAG section on the match page. The gamertag is also clickable so you're able to be redirected to their actual steam profile. From there, you will add your opponent on steam to begin setting up your match
All lobbies are to be hosted on US East or US West servers (depends on hosting players geo location) . Host will go to the player at the top of your group.
The host will be responsible for setting up the custom lobby. SERVER NAME should be the hosting persons UMG USERNAME, the server password will be your MATCH ID (use the numbers only). Any questions, please contact our live support located here: https://umggaming.com/support/live-chat-support
Match Type: Free For All
Score Limit: 50
Match Time: 10 Minutes
Respawn Time: 5 Seconds
Primary Weapon: Default (Assault Rifle)
Secondary Weapon: Default (Pistol)
Pickup Spawns: Default
Bot Difficulty: Easy
If there is a setting not listed, it will be need to be kept in its DEFAULT state.
All proof must be clear and valid. The scoreboard must be shown along with all players present within the lobby. We do accept screenshot proof but we suggest all proof be sent in video form to ensure the authenticity.
In the event that both teams provide irrelevant/invalid proof. The match will be replayed and video proof will be required.Proof Example: http://prntscr.com/nsyy9p
2. There is only one prize per household for each tournament.
3. If a player’s account is banned for any reason by UMGO that said player cannot avoid that ban in any way to play in another UMGO tournament. If said player makes a secondary account and is playing in a UMGO tournament, said player and his/her team will be disqualified from the rest of the tournament with no credit refund. There will be no exceptions.
4. If any team fails to report an issue with another team and knows another team is doing something that can get them banned or disqualified from a tournament, the team that didn’t report may risk forfeiture and no refund of credits.
5. If and when leadership of a team is given to another member of that team. That person gives up all privileges that a leader gets.
6. To join a tournament team you may not join the team from a proxy IP address. If a player does so, you risk being forfeited.
7. Substitutions are not allowed in our tournaments. Once the tournament begins your roster is final.
8. Users may not share accounts, Xbox Live accounts, PlayStation Network accounts, or any aliases linked to a designated player’s account. Doing so can lead to a temporary ban from the site.
9. Any form of abuse of any staff member is prohibited. If a user does abuse a staff member, that user risks a temporary site ban and/or disqualification from the match that said user is participating in currently.
10. If a user disputes any payment from UMGO, said user is at risk of getting banned from UMGO.
11. Tournament bracket size and prize are subject to change depending on the total number of eligible teams at the start of a tournament.
12. In order to be refunded for connection issues you must provide valid proof. Proof should be in video form showing that your router is plugged in and and all cords are connected. You should begin by showing the front of the router showing which lights are on/off. Then follow the ethernet from your router to your xbox/playstation and show that it is connected on both ends. Finally, you must show your xbox/playstation not being able to connect to the internet. This must all be in (1) video with the time and date displayed in the proof as well. Once this proof is gathered please submit it for review.
13. UMGO reserve the right to change, modify, or adapt all rules as deemed appropriate in order to uphold and maintain a spirit of overall fairness and good sportsmanship
1. Players who move their character outside of the normal boundaries of a map may forfeit the game. Moving outside of the normal boundaries of a map includes but is not limited to part of the character’s body passing through what should be a non-permeable surface or object, and moving into any area from which your character registers shots on an opponent who is not able to register shots on your character.
2. Players may only use the default version of each weapon. Use of any weapon variant that has been statistically re balanced or any other restricted item may result in a forfeit of the map/match.
3. If a Player finds that they are unable to Aim Down Sights (ADS) properly, they should notify a Tournament Official immediately. If the Tournament Official is able to confirm that this has occurred, they will determine whether the round/game should be restarted, the game win should be awarded to a team, and/or the conditions under which the round/game should be resumed.
4. After a Private Match has been created, only players on the (2) teams and UMGO Staff members may be invited/join. If a player that is not a registered member of one of the teams (ineligible player) joins a game, the game must be ended. If a player is found to have invited an ineligible player to a game, a forfeit may be issued for tourney disruption.
5. If a player lags out during the first 30 seconds the game should be ended and restarted for all game modes unless damage is inflicted by the opposing team prior to said time.
a) The team who lost the player should either leave the game, switch to spectator mode, or end the game if that team is host.
b) For Search and Destroy, the map should be resumed from the scores prior to the player losing connection to the private match lobby.
6. If a player lags out after the first 30 seconds and/or after the first kill (damage inflicted), the match must continue.
a) If a player disconnects from a Search and Destroy game, the current round must be completed. After that round has been completed, the game must be ended. It is the responsibility of the shorthanded team to end or leave the game before the start of the next round. Rounds that are played while a team is shorthanded will be counted. After a Game is ended, the shorthanded team will be given 5 minutes for their teammate to return before they must resume the match shorthanded. When the game resumes, the score and team sides will be as they were when the game was ended.
7. Any form of cheating, using a glitch, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a forfeit of a game, match, or ban from UMGO.
8. UMGO reserves the right to broadcast any match. If UMGO chooses to broadcast a match, UMGO Staff members must be allowed into each game. If UMG Staff members are unable to connect to a host, all other hosting options may be explored until a suitable host is found.
9. Third party communication is allowed for this tournament. (i.e skype, TeamSpeak, Party Chat, etc.). However, players must be able to communicate with any staff member that joins the lobby.
10. If your team is competing in multiple UMG tournaments at once and your team is in the finals of one of these tournaments, your team has 20 minutes from the scheduled match time to play the finals match or your team risks being reported as a no show which can lead to a forfeit of the finals match or being forced to playing man down.
11. Hosting wrong settings will result in a forfeit of the map. We will no longer issue replays as players have been abusing this system. Users must report this issue as soon as it occurs. Teams cannot come to live support after the map/match is over to report the issue. The results of the map/match will stand if so. Settings excluded from this rule are Team Changing and Pre-round/Match timers along with other settings that have no direct impact on the game itself. Once a wrong setting is noticed, the non-hosting team is to gather proof and back out to report the issue immediately to live support. Video proof will be needed. A live support specialist will then determine if a replay of the round is to occur, a restart from where it was ended, or a forfeit of the map needs to be issued.
12. Teams can only play one man down in a tournament match. Not having the required amount of players in the lobby at the time given by a referee will result in a forfeit of the map.
1. Tournament matches are expected to be played at the scheduled match time. If an opposing team fails to show up after 10 minutes after the scheduled match time, you must report a no show to live support. We will then contact the opposing team to confirm the no show.
2. No Shows:
- For best of 5 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Once a team forfeits second map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for third map or risk forfeiting that map as well. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. match. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 3 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 1 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map/match. If you need additional clarification on this ruling, feel free to contact tournament live support. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
3. If random users enter the room, you must ask them to leave. If they leave immediately without disrupting the match then the match will continue. If random user(s) interfere in a match then the hosting team must end the map, restart, and continue from the same score when the inference happened.
4. If a team reports a loss for a match, they cannot then contact Live Support looking to get the match reverted/replayed. Matches are only reverted/replayed if a match being advanced is due to admin error..
5. If any match that is started and played before the scheduled time, it will not be considered a warm-up and it will count as an official game.
6. Any claims for glitching, banned weapons, or cheating you must contact live support. Please have video proof ready when contacting live support.
7. Teams have up to 5 minutes between maps. Extra time may be given if live support feels it’s necessary to extend the 5 minute time limit.
8. If the hosting team ends the map early before it concludes, the map will continue where the map was ended. Unless stated otherwise by UMG Online staff.
9. Hosting the wrong map will be a replay of the correct map unless the map hosted is included in the current match rotation and the entire map was played out. You will substitute that map for another. For example, the maps are Strike, Vacant, & Bog. The first hosting team hosts Vacant and plays the map out. The second hosting team will host Strike as second map, etc.
1. Tournament matches must be played on time. Delays in the tournament are not permitted unless live support allows a delay.
2. Users have 5 minutes from the time of their opponent(s) reporting a win/loss to dispute the match or report a loss. Teams that fail to report the outcome of their matches risk being temporarily banned from the UMG Online for tournament disruption.
1. Please see your MATCH PAGE for hosting information. The higher seeded team will host 3rd map in a best of 3 & 5th map in a best of 5 series.
2. Teams may request for a lag test. A lag test will last 30 seconds on a map that isn’t one of the maps for the match. If a team disagrees with the connection they must contact Live Support and a specialist will provide the team with a referee who will come in run an additional lag test. If the referee determines the host is unplayable the hosting team must try another host until a reasonable host can be found. If no reasonable host can be found, the referee can act as a neutral host for the match. In this case both teams will forfeit their ability to host and the referee will host all maps. There will be no exceptions for this scenario.
5. If a player disconnects while the map is loading the map must be restarted. If a player disconnects during a “kill dependent” game mode the hosting team must end the game within 30 seconds or the non-hosting team has 30 seconds to leave the match and then report the issue to live support. If a player disconnects during a non “kill dependent” game mode the map will be played out. The player can be invited back to the game