All players participating in this tournament must do so on their XBOX ONE console only. Any player(s) found competing on their PC will be forfeited and immediately removed from the tournament with NO REFUND.
Proof For Wrong Platform
You can show this by using the in-game system in the lobby before starting to see if you can view their profile on ps4 then they are on the correct console. If you are unable to view their profile then it would show that they are in fact not on the right console. This proof MUST be in video form to have this be a valid form of a forfeit.
Teaming is allowed. however, teams that have queued up together are NOT ALLOWED to contribute/cause the death of the player(s) they're competing against within that queued game session. This includes but is not limited to, destroying structures, causing a fall, etc. Players caught doing so will be forfeited from their match. Any claims of this happening must be submitted in video form in a match dispute ticket. We will not accept screenshots in this case. There will be no exceptions.
Example: You will party up as a SQUAD or DUOS with your opponent based on the type of match (1v1, 2v2). Any player inside of that queued session MAY NOT destroy any bases made by their opponent, make them fall, or any other actions that may help lead to that person's death.
Examples of sabotage include but are not limited to:
Breaking or weakening opponent's built or non built structures or cover by any means.
Causing opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for advancing their scores in any way shape or form.
Building in front of your opponent.
Boogie Bombing your opponent.
The use of a boogie bomb on your opponent at any point in the game are subject to disqualifications.
All matches must be played on the North American servers, NA East, NA West, or EUROPE (Please see Hosting section of the rules). Players cannot pick a region to host on in which they do not reside in.
Example: Player residing within NORTH AMERICA cannot pick the EUROPE server.
Game Session Setup
1v1 Tournaments: From the bracket you will find your match, click on the match details button for your match information. From there the team listed as host, will host a DUOS game session. The hosting team will then invite their opponent to the game session and begin their match.
2v2 Tournaments: From the bracket you will find your match, click on the match details button. From there the team listed as host, will host a SQUAD game session. The hosting team will then invite his teammate, and their opponents to the game session and then begin their match.
How To Win
The team with the most kills at the end of the game session will be awarded the win. If there is a tie in kills, life duration will be used to determine a tie breaker. If both teams survive until the end of the game and the kills are tied, the match will need to be replayed.
All tournament matches are Global. The highest seeded team (team closest to zero) will choose the server location. Servers must be NA-East, NA-West, or Europe.
Players cannot pick a region to host on in which they do not reside in.
Example: Player residing within NORTH AMERICA cannot pick the EUROPE server.
Teams must provide proof showing their opponents are dead. Next, teams must show proof of how many kills your opponents had as well as how many kills your team had. Failure to be able to provide of these two screenshots or video may result in replay or forfeit of this round.
The in-game HUD can be access by pressing the Options button on the PlayStation 4 or the Start button on the Xbox One.
We suggest all proof be in video form but is not mandatory.
For Xbox One, you may press the HOME/Xbox button twice in a fast manner to capture a screenshot or record the last 30 seconds of your game-play.
If your team chooses to land at Titled Towers, you are accepting all outcomes that come with dropping within that area. Including lag, glitches, etc. We will not cancel/replay any matches pertaining to lag or in-game glitches if your team chooses to drop in this location. There will be exceptions to this case and will be at the staffs discretion.
1. Players competing in any UMGO tournament, must be a resident of the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Canada. Players must not be a resident of the state of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland or the territory of Quebec.
2. There is only one prize per household for each tournament.
3. If a player’s account is banned for any reason by UMGO that said player cannot avoid that ban in any way to play in another UMGO tournament. If said player makes a secondary account and is playing in a UMGO tournament, said player and his/her team will be disqualified from the rest of the tournament with no credit refund. There will be no exceptions.
4. If any team fails to report an issue with another team and knows another team is doing something that can get them banned or disqualified from a tournament, the team that didn’t report may risk forfeiture and no refund of credits.
5. If and when leadership of a team is given to another member of that team. That person gives up all privileges that a leader gets.
6. To join a tournament team you may not join the team from a proxy IP address. If a player does so, you risk being forfeited.
7. Substitutions are not allowed in our tournaments. Once the tournament begins your roster is final.
8. Users may not share accounts, Xbox Live accounts, PlayStation Network accounts, or any aliases linked to a designated player’s account. Doing so can lead to a temporary ban from the site.
9. Any form of abuse of any staff member is prohibited. If a user does abuse a staff member, that user risks a temporary site ban and/or disqualification from the match that said user is participating in currently.
10. If a user disputes any payment from UMGO, said user is at risk of getting banned from UMGO.
11. Tournament bracket size and prize are subject to change depending on the total number of eligible teams at the start of a tournament.
12. In order to be refunded for connection issues you must provide valid proof. Proof should be in video form showing that your router is plugged in and and all cords are connected. You should begin by showing the front of the router showing which lights are on/off. Then follow the ethernet from your router to your xbox/playstation and show that it is connected on both ends. Finally, you must show your xbox/playstation not being able to connect to the internet. This must all be in (1) video with the time and date displayed in the proof as well. Once this proof is gathered please submit it for review.
13. UMGO reserve the right to change, modify, or adapt all rules as deemed appropriate in order to uphold and maintain a spirit of overall fairness and good sportsmanship
1. Players who move their character outside of the normal boundaries of a map may forfeit the game. Moving outside of the normal boundaries of a map includes but is not limited to part of the character’s body passing through what should be a non-permeable surface or object, and moving into any area from which your character registers shots on an opponent who is not able to register shots on your character.
2. If a Player finds that they are unable to Aim Down Sights (ADS) properly, they should notify a Tournament Official immediately. If the Tournament Official is able to confirm that this has occurred, they will determine whether the round/game should be restarted, the game win should be awarded to a team, and/or the conditions under which the round/game should be resumed.
3. After a Private Match has been created, only players on the (2) teams and UMGO Staff members may be invited/join. If a player that is not a registered member of one of the teams (ineligible player) joins a game, the game must be ended. If a player is found to have invited an ineligible player to a game, a forfeit may be issued for tourney disruption.
4. If a player lags out during the first 30 seconds the game should be ended and restarted for all game modes unless damage is inflicted by the opposing team prior to said time.
a) The team who lost the player should either leave the game, switch to spectator mode, or end the game if that team is host.
7. Any form of cheating, using a glitch, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a forfeit of a game, match, or ban from UMGO.
8. UMGO reserves the right to broadcast any match. If UMGO chooses to broadcast a match, UMGO Staff members must be allowed into each game. If UMG Staff members are unable to connect to a host, all other hosting options may be explored until a suitable host is found.
9. Third party communication is allowed for this tournament. (i.e skype, TeamSpeak, Party Chat, etc.). However, players must be able to communicate with any staff member that joins the lobby.
10. If your team is competing in multiple UMG tournaments at once and your team is in the finals of one of these tournaments, your team has 20 minutes from the scheduled match time to play the finals match or your team risks being reported as a no show which can lead to a forfeit of the finals match or being forced to playing man down.
11. Teams can only play one man down in a tournament match. Not having the required amount of players in the lobby at the time given by a referee will result in a forfeit of the map.
1. Tournament matches are expected to be played at the scheduled match time. If an opposing team fails to show up after 10 minutes after the scheduled match time, you must report a no show to live support. We will then contact the opposing team to confirm the no show.
2. No Shows:
- For best of 5 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Once a team forfeits second map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for third map or risk forfeiting that map as well. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. match. (Effective 2/2/2018)
For best of 3 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1)
to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map.
Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. Additional time may be given by tournament live support.
- For best of 1 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map/match. If you need additional clarification on this ruling, feel free to contact tournament live support. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
3. If random users enter the room, you must ask them to leave. If they leave immediately without disrupting the match then the match will continue. If random user(s) interfere in a match then the hosting team must end the map, restart, and continue from the same score when the inference happened.
4. If a team reports a loss for a match, they cannot then contact Live Support looking to get the match reverted/replayed. Matches are only reverted/replayed if a match being advanced is due to admin error..
5. If any match that is started and played before the scheduled time, it will not be considered a warm-up and it will count as an official game.
6. Any claims for glitching, banned weapons, or cheating you must contact live support. Please have video proof ready when contacting live support.
7. Teams have up to 5 minutes between maps. Extra time may be given if live support feels it’s necessary to extend the 5 minute time limit.
8. If the hosting team ends the map early before it concludes, the map will continue where the map was ended. Unless stated otherwise by UMG Online staff.
9. Hosting the wrong map will be a replay of the correct map unless the map hosted is included in the current match rotation and the entire map was played out. You will substitute that map for another. For example, the maps are Strike, Vacant, & Bog. The first hosting team hosts Vacant and plays the map out. The second hosting team will host Strike as second map, etc.
1. Tournament matches must be played on time. Delays in the tournament are not permitted unless live support allows a delay.
2. Users have 5 minutes from the time of their opponent(s) reporting a win/loss to dispute the match or report a loss. Teams that fail to report the outcome of their matches risk being temporarily banned from the UMG Online for tournament disruption.
3. The use of keyboard and mouse are prohibited from tournament play. Using a keyboard and mouse will result in a disqualification from the tournament (Pending proof).
v1 Tournaments: From the bracket you will find your match, click on the match details button for your match information. From there the team listed as host, will host a DUOS game session. The hosting team will then invite their opponent to the game session and begin their match.
2v2 Tournaments: From the bracket you will find your match, click on the match details button. From there the team listed as host, will host a SQUAD game session. The hosting team will then invite his teammate, and their opponents to the game session and then begin their match.In the event of a player lagging out during the warm up lobby, players must leave the game and start another game session.
In the event of a player lagging out at the beginning of a game (no longer than 30 seconds) players must leave the game and start another game session. If a player disconnects after the 30 second mark, teams must continue to play and not leave. Doing so may result in a forfeit.
UMG Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. To register for a user account for the Services, you must be 13 years of age or older. This includes competing in skill based matches (Tournaments, Cash Outs, and/or Free XP ladder matches).
Prize claims are to be completed within 24 hours of completion of the tournament or risk forfeiture of prize. You may process a Prize Claim here.May take up to 72 hours for a claim to be processed.
Player's from ARIZONA, CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND, QUEBEC are not eligible to receive any Prizes from UMG Online.