STARTS MAY 9TH AT 8:00 PM EDT
|$50 MLB The Show 18 1v1 Tournament hosted by UMG|
Game Mode: Stats Tracked
Hitting Difficulty: Challenge Option (All-Star, Veteran)
Pitching Difficulty: Challenge Option (All-Star, Veteran)
Guess Pitch: Off
Quick Counts: Off
Strike Zone: On
Hot Zones: On
Umpire Accuracy: Challenge Option (Average, Perfect)
Umpire Close Plays: On
Broadcast Theme-style: Any
Time Of Year: July
Time Of Day: 1pm
Weather: Clear Sky
All-Star teams are prohibited.
Only 2018 - 2019 teams are permitted to be used.
1. Players competing in any UMGO tournament, must be a resident of the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Canada. Players must not be a resident of the state of Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland or the territory of Quebec.
2. There is only one prize per household for each tournament.
3. If a player’s account is banned for any reason by UMGO that said player cannot avoid that ban in any way to play in another UMGO tournament. If said player makes a secondary account and is playing in a UMGO tournament, said player and his/her team will be disqualified from the rest of the tournament with no credit refund. There will be no exceptions.
4. If any team fails to report an issue with another team and knows another team is doing something that can get them banned or disqualified from a tournament, the team that didn’t report may risk forfeiture and no refund of credits.
5. If and when leadership of a team is given to another member of that team. That person gives up all privileges that a leader gets.
6. To join a tournament team you may not join the team from a proxy IP address. If a player does so, you risk being forfeited.
7. Substitutions are not allowed in our tournaments. Once the tournament begins your roster is final.
8. Users may not share accounts, Xbox Live accounts, PlayStation Network accounts, or any aliases linked to a designated player’s account. Doing so can lead to a temporary ban from the site.
9. Any form of abuse of any staff member is prohibited. If a user does abuse a staff member, that user risks a temporary site ban and/or disqualification from the match that said user is participating in currently.
10. If a user disputes any payment from UMGO, said user is at risk of getting banned from UMGO.
11. Tournament bracket size and prize are subject to change depending on the total number of eligible teams at the start of a tournament.
12. In order to be refunded for connection issues you must provide valid proof. Proof should be in video form showing that your router is plugged in and and all cords are connected. You should begin by showing the front of the router showing which lights are on/off. Then follow the ethernet from your router to your xbox/playstation and show that it is connected on both ends. Finally, you must show your xbox/playstation not being able to connect to the internet. This must all be in (1) video with the time and date displayed in the proof as well. Once this proof is gathered please submit it for review.
13. UMGO reserve the right to change, modify, or adapt all rules as deemed appropriate in order to uphold and maintain a spirit of overall fairness and good sportsmanship
1. Tournament matches must be played on time. Delays in the tournament are not permitted unless live support allows a delay.
2. Users have 5 minutes from the time of their opponent(s) reporting a win/loss to dispute the match or report a loss. Teams that fail to report the outcome of their matches risk being temporarily banned from the UMG Online for tournament disruption.
3. The use of keyboard and mouse are prohibited from tournament play. Using a keyboard and mouse will result in a disqualification from the tournament (Pending proof).
1. Tournament matches are expected to be played at the scheduled match time. If an opposing team fails to show up after 10 minutes after the scheduled time, you must report a no show to live support. We will then contact the opposing team to confirm the no show.
2. If random users enter the room, you must ask them to leave. If they leave immediately without disrupting the match then the match will continue. If random user(s) interfere in a match then the hosting team must end the map, restart, and continue from the same score when the inference happened.
3. If a team reports a loss for a match, they cannot then contact Live Support looking to get the match reverted/replayed. Matches are only reverted/replayed if a match being advanced is due to admin error..
4. Any claims for glitching or cheating you must contact live support. Please have video proof ready when contacting live support.
5. Players have until the start of the 2nd quarter to report any incorrect settings. If a player fails to report incorrect settings before the start of the 2nd quarter the match is to be completed with the current settings.
6. UMGO reserves the right to broadcast any Match. If UMGO chooses to broadcast a Match, UMGO Staff members must be allowed into each Game. If UMG Staff members are unable to connect to a Host, all other hosting options may be explored until a suitable Host is found.
7. Third party communication is allowed for this tournament. (i.e skype, TeamSpeak, Party Chat, etc.). However, players must be able to communicate with any staff member that joins the lobby.
8. If your team is competing in mutiple UMG tournaments at once and your team is in the finals of one of these tournaments, your team has 20 minutes from the scheduled match time to play the finals match or your team risks being reported as a no show and can lead to a forfeit of the finals match or being forced to playing man down.
1. If a dispute occurs teams must contact tournament live support with valid proof of their claims. If live support is offline, users must submit a tournament support ticket. For proof to be considered valid it must be clear, show all gamer tags in the match along with the scoreboard, and must have proof supporting the accusation. (Cheating/Glitching, etc…).
UMG Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. To register for a user account for the Services, you must be 13 years of age or older. This includes competing in skill based matches (Tournaments, Cash Outs, and/or Free XP ladder matches).