STARTS NOV 28TH AT 8:00 PM EST
|$500 PRIME | 3v3 Search & Destroy [Cross-Play] Tournament hosted by UMG|
$500 PRIME | 3v3 Search & Destroy [Cross-Play] Rules
Cross-Play: All platforms allowed
Consoles-Only: Xbox & PlayStation only.
Please see the "OVERVIEW" section of the tournament for the flags and/or region name displayed. If your regions name and/ore flag is not displayed, that region is restricted from competing. Free entry tournaments will be global tournaments.
PC PLAYER DISCLAIMER
All PC players MUST be streaming their point of view WITH AUDIO ON FOR IN-GAME AND VOICE COMMUNICATION when competing in this tournament and be able to provide their stream link and proof when asked for by their opponents or UMG admins (VODS MUST BE ENABLED). PC players found not streaming will be temporarily suspended from the website and the team forfeited without refund if applicable.
All PC players MUST be using a controller when competing in this tournament. Not doing so may result in a forfeit without a refund if applicable. For FREE ENTRY tournaments PC players can use either controller or mouse and keyboard.
Players may link their streams on their profile. Doing so will show your live stream on your match page below the area where rosters are displayed.
LINK YOUR STREAM: https://umggaming.com/account/profile
UMG has a zero tolerance for hacking/cheating/IP flooding. Players found hacking/cheating/IP Flooding will be permanently banned from the UMG website. All claims need to be provided to tournament live support with video proof of the player(s) being accused. Players found competing with hackers/cheaters/booters will be permanently banned from the UMG website.
All competitions unless otherwise stated require players to have an Activision ID linked to their UMG account. Not doing so will mark you as ineligible to compete.
You can link your Activision ID here - https://umggaming.com/account/profile
Activision IDs must only include the English alphabet, numbers and characters. Special characters such as emojis, faces and other languages are not permitted as they cannot be accessed on the consoles US/EU keyboard layouts
UMG Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. To register for a user account for the Services, you must be 13 years of age or older. This includes competing in skill based matches (Tournaments, Cash Outs, and/or Free XP ladder matches).
- For Constant Radar tournaments, teams will need to alter the in-game Mini Map setting located under GAME > GAMEPLAY to CONSTANT.
- Ghost is restricted from use in Constant Radar tournaments.
SEARCH & DESTROY SETTINGS
To ensure correct settings please use the CDL Search & Destroy
Bots & Players > Lobby Settings
Team Change In-Game - Disabled/Enabled
3rd Person Spectating: Disabled
Dynamic Map Elements: Enabled
Best Play: Enabled
3rd Person Gestures: Disabled
Gesture Camera Control: Disabled
SEARCH & DESTROY MAPS
Miami (3v3 & 4v4 only)
- All claims of restricted items will need to be provided in video form to UMG tournament live support. Keep in mind the "Best Play" kill-cam will not be accepted as valid proof.
- Claims for teams breaking the 2 smoke limit in 3v3/4v4 matches will need to be provided in video form. Players may use the in-game theatre system to obtain proof of these claims. Outcomes will vary by case and all rulings made by UMG tournament officials are final.
- Lawbreaker Wildcard This wildcard is allowed for the "perk" slot feature only. Using two primary weapons is not allowed. Doing so will result in a forfeit, all claims must be submitted in video form.
All Tactical Rifles
KGB Target Designator
SOF Target Designator
Tiger Team Spotlight
Ember Sighting Point
All Thermal Sights
VisionTech 2x (12/18 @ 9am ET)
SUSAT Multizoom (12/18 @ 9am ET)
Axial Arms 3x (12/18 @ 9am ET)
Royal and Kross 4x (12/18 @ 9am ET)
Molotov (12/18 @ 9am ET)
3v3 | 4v4 Only (Teams are limited to 2 SMOKES per team)
Lawbreaker Wildcard - This wildcard is allowed for the "perk" slot feature only.
Please see your match details page for information regarding hosting. The team with the total number of rounds won accumulated from maps played within the series will host the last map in the series if there is one. If total rounds won during the series is tied, the higher seeded team (closest to zero) will host the last map within the series.
The team who does not host the map will be given side choice unless otherwise stated.
Please contact tournament LIVE SUPPORT for assistance with your active tournament match. Please have your match ID ready so UMG admins can better assist you.
We recommend that all proof be provided in video form. The clearer your proof the better, please be sure to show the following within your proof:
- Scoreboard showing all information (gamertags, eliminations , score, etc)
- Time & Date stamp to validate your proof in the event of a dispute.
- Match ID displayed within your game chat to add a extra validation to your proof.
1. Tournament matches are expected to be played at the scheduled match time. If an opposing team fails to show up after 10 minutes after the scheduled match time, you must report a no show to live support. We will then contact the opposing team to confirm the no show.
2. No Shows:
- For best of 5 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Once a team forfeits second map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for third map or risk forfeiting that map as well. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. match. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 3 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 1 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map/match. If you need additional clarification on this ruling, feel free to contact tournament live support. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
3. If random users enter the room, you must ask them to leave. If they leave immediately without disrupting the match then the match will continue. If random user(s) interfere in a match then the hosting team must end the map, restart, and continue from the same score when the inference happened.
4. If a team reports a loss for a match, they cannot then contact Live Support looking to get the match reverted/replayed. Matches are only reverted/replayed if a match being advanced is due to admin error..
5. If any match that is started and played before the scheduled time, it will not be considered a warm-up and it will count as an official game.
6. Any claims for glitching, banned weapons, or cheating you must contact live support. Please have video proof ready when contacting live support.
7. Teams have up to 5 minutes between maps. Extra time may be given if live support feels it’s necessary to extend the 5 minute time limit.
8. If the hosting team ends the map early before it concludes, the map will continue where the map was ended. Unless stated otherwise by UMG Online staff.
9. Hosting the wrong map will be a replay of the correct map unless the map hosted is included in the current match rotation and the entire map was played out. You will substitute that map for another. For example, the maps are Strike, Vacant, & Bog. The first hosting team hosts Vacant and plays the map out. The second hosting team will host Strike as second map, etc.
1. Players competing in any UMGO tournament, must be not be a resident of the state of Arizona or Connecticut
2. There is only one prize per household for each tournament.
3. If a player’s account is banned for any reason by UMGO that said player cannot avoid that ban in any way to play in another UMGO tournament. If said player makes a secondary account and is playing in a UMGO tournament, said player and his/her team will be disqualified from the rest of the tournament with no credit refund. There will be no exceptions.
4. If any team fails to report an issue with another team and knows another team is doing something that can get them banned or disqualified from a tournament, the team that didn’t report may risk forfeiture and no refund of credits.
5. If and when leadership of a team is given to another member of that team. That person gives up all privileges that a leader gets.
6. To join a tournament team you may not join the team from a proxy IP address. If a player does so, you risk being forfeited.
7. Substitutions are not allowed in our tournaments. Once the tournament begins your roster is final.
8. Users may not share accounts, Xbox Live accounts, PlayStation Network accounts, or any aliases linked to a designated player’s account. Doing so can lead to a temporary ban from the site.
9. Any form of abuse of any staff member is prohibited. If a user does abuse a staff member, that user risks a temporary site ban and/or disqualification from the match that said user is participating in currently.
10. If a user disputes any payment from UMGO, said user is at risk of getting banned from UMGO.
11. Tournament bracket size and prize are subject to change depending on the total number of eligible teams at the start of a tournament.
12. In order to be refunded for connection issues you must provide valid proof. Proof should be in video form showing that your router is plugged in and and all cords are connected. You should begin by showing the front of the router showing which lights are on/off. Then follow the ethernet from your router to your xbox/playstation and show that it is connected on both ends. Finally, you must show your xbox/playstation not being able to connect to the internet. This must all be in (1) video with the time and date displayed in the proof as well. Once this proof is gathered please submit it for review.
13. UMGO reserve the right to change, modify, or adapt all rules as deemed appropriate in order to uphold and maintain a spirit of overall fairness and good sportsmanship.
1. Players who move their character outside of the normal boundaries of a map may forfeit the game. Moving outside of the normal boundaries of a map includes but is not limited to part of the character’s body passing through what should be a non-permeable surface or object, and moving into any area from which your character registers shots on an opponent who is not able to register shots on your character.
2. Players may only use the default version of each weapon. Use of any weapon variant that has been statistically re balanced or any other restricted item may result in a forfeit of the map/match.
3. If a Player finds that they are unable to Aim Down Sights (ADS) properly, they should notify a Tournament Official immediately. If the Tournament Official is able to confirm that this has occurred, they will determine whether the round/game should be restarted, the game win should be awarded to a team, and/or the conditions under which the round/game should be resumed.
4. After a Private Match has been created, only players on the (2) teams and UMGO Staff members may be invited/join. If a player that is not a registered member of one of the teams (ineligible player) joins a game, the game must be ended. If a player is found to have invited an ineligible player to a game, a forfeit may be issued for tourney disruption.
5. If a player lags out during the first 30 seconds the game should be ended and restarted for all game modes unless damage is inflicted by the opposing team prior to said time.
a) The team who lost the player should either leave the game, switch to spectator mode, or end the game if that team is host.
b) For Search and Destroy, the map should be resumed from the scores prior to the player losing connection to the private match lobby.
6. If a player lags out after the first 30 seconds and/or after the first kill (damage inflicted), the match must continue.
a) If a player disconnects from a Search and Destroy game, the current round must be completed. After that round has been completed, the game must be ended. It is the responsibility of the shorthanded team to end or leave the game before the start of the next round. Rounds that are played while a team is shorthanded will be counted. After a Game is ended, the shorthanded team will be given 5 minutes for their teammate to return before they must resume the match shorthanded. When the game resumes, the score and team sides will be as they were when the game was ended.
7. Any form of cheating, using a glitch, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a forfeit of a game, match, or ban from UMGO.
8. UMGO reserves the right to broadcast any match. If UMGO chooses to broadcast a match, UMGO Staff members must be allowed into each game. If UMG Staff members are unable to connect to a host, all other hosting options may be explored until a suitable host is found.
9. Third party communication is allowed for this tournament. (i.e skype, TeamSpeak, Party Chat, etc.). However, players must be able to communicate with any staff member that joins the lobby.
10. If your team is competing in multiple UMG tournaments at once and your team is in the finals of one of these tournaments, your team has 20 minutes from the scheduled match time to play the finals match or your team risks being reported as a no show which can lead to a forfeit of the finals match or being forced to playing man down.
11. Hosting wrong settings will result in a forfeit of the map. We will no longer issue replays as players have been abusing this system. Users must report this issue as soon as it occurs. Teams cannot come to live support after the map/match is over to report the issue. The results of the map/match will stand if so. Settings excluded from this rule are Team Changing and Pre-round/Match timers along with other settings that have no direct impact on the game itself. Once a wrong setting is noticed, the non-hosting team is to gather proof and back out to report the issue immediately to live support. Video proof will be needed. A live support specialist will then determine if a replay of the round is to occur, a restart from where it was ended, or a forfeit of the map needs to be issued.
12. Teams can only play one man down in a tournament match. Not having the required amount of players in the lobby at the time given by a referee will result in a forfeit of the map.