STARTS FEB 28TH AT 3:00 PM EST
|$10 FREE ENTRY | 2v2 Elimination Race 1nD [Cross-Play] Tournament hosted by UMG|
Cross-Play: All platforms allowed
Consoles-Only: Xbox & PlayStation only.
Please see the "OVERVIEW" section of the tournament for the flags and/or region name displayed. If your regions name and/ore flag is not displayed, that region is restricted from competing. Free entry tournaments will be global tournaments.
PC PLAYER DISCLAIMER
All PC players MUST be streaming their point of view WITH AUDIO ON FOR IN-GAME AND VOICE COMMUNICATION when competing in this tournament and be able to provide their stream link and proof when asked for by their opponents or UMG admins (VODS MUST BE ENABLED). PC players found not streaming will be temporarily suspended from the website and the team forfeited without refund if applicable.
Players may link their streams on their profile. Doing so will show your live stream on your match page below the area where rosters are displayed.
LINK YOUR STREAM: https://umggaming.com/account/profile
UMG has a zero tolerance for hacking/cheating/IP flooding. Players found hacking/cheating/IP Flooding will be permanently banned from the UMG website. All claims need to be provided to tournament live support with video proof of the player(s) being accused. Players found competing with hackers/cheaters/booters will be permanently banned from the UMG website.
All competitions unless otherwise stated require players to have an Activision ID linked to their UMG account. Not doing so will mark you as ineligible to compete.
You can link your Activision ID here - https://umggaming.com/account/profile
Activision IDs must only include the English alphabet, numbers and characters. Special characters such as emojis, faces and other languages are not permitted as they cannot be accessed on the consoles US/EU keyboard layouts
UMG Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. To register for a user account for the Services, you must be 13 years of age or older. This includes competing in skill based matches (Tournaments, Cash Outs, and/or Free XP ladder matches).
1. The hosting team will create the lobby and invite their opponents using their Activision ID listed on the match details page. When sending friend requests in-game ensure that you are searching by Activision ID. Be sure the Activision ID on your account is correct. You may update it here: https://umggaming.com/account/profile
2. Once all players are in the lobby and everyone is ready, set the "Squad Fill" to "Don't Fill", then you may start the game
3. The team with the most eliminations during a game will win the map. Keep in mind some matches may be a best of 2. Please check the title of the tournament and the rules.
4. Once the match is complete, teams will report the outcome on their match details page. In the event of a score dispute, please contact tournament live support.
HOW TO WIN
Best of 1 - The team that has the most eliminations at the end of the map will win the match.
Best of 2 - In a Best of 2 series (Two games are played), both maps will be played out and the team that has the most eliminations at the end of the last map played would win. If you are eliminated on the first map, you must wait for all players to be eliminated on the map as well. You cannot dispute for a no-show on the second map if your opponent is still playing map 1.
Best of 3 - The team that has the most eliminations at the end of each map will win that map. You must win 2 out of 3 maps to win the series.
Teams are competing to accumulate the highest number of eliminations within a match. The team with the highest number of eliminations will win that map. This means that if your team has 10 kills and your opponent has 5 kills in map 1, your would be in the lead going into the next map.
If you eliminate, damage or hinder your UMG opponents in any way that may be deemed "sabotaging" your team will be at risk for forfeiting. On sporadic occasions, a replay may occur at the admins discretion.
Do not excessively ping in order to keep your opponent from hearing other things.
In order for sabotage to occur, you must have had a chance to win mathematically.
Elims After Being Eliminated
30 seconds after the last player in the team has been fully eliminated (not knocked) that score will determine the winner of the match.
Players who make it back into the game by way of the Gulag, Team Revive, or Self Revive are allowed to keep playing as normal. All eliminations will be counted.
Teams/players may NOT remove your party from the match until all UMG players have confirmed deaths (After Gulag), otherwise, your team will forfeit the map.
The hosting player must set the lobby to No Fill. (This restricts the game from assigning a random teammate to fill the open slots)
1vs1 Matches - BR DUOS
2vs2 Matches - BR SQUADS
We recommend that all proof be provided in video form. The clearer your proof the better, please be sure to show the following within your proof when submitting it to tournament live support.
- Scoreboard showing all information (gamertags, kills, score, etc)
- Time & Date stamp to validate your proof in the event of a dispute.
- Match ID displayed within your game chat to add a extra validation to your proof.
A team has 10 seconds to leave the match due to lag after landing/start, and it will be replayed if they can provide proof of lag and leaving the match For 2 vs 2 BOTH team members must leave within 10 seconds. If it is a cash out match and your opponent does not agree to replay, you must provide proof of lag and leave within 10 seconds, and the match will be canceled. If, however in that time you take damage from another player, pick up an item, or your opponent gets a elimination/knock the match will stand from that point on. If after this point a member disconnects from the match, the match will not be replayed or canceled. Enrolling in tournament/cash out matches, you agree to these terms. Ping is not a valid indicator of lag for us to identify lag we must see in-game evidence of that lag like skipping, freezing, rubberbanding, etc
Disconnections 30 seconds after landing in Warzone in tournaments can be replayed at admins discretion if valid proof is supplied of the disconnection promptly after it has occurred..
No replay will be issued without proof of disconnect. Your teammate must have left within 30 seconds after your disconnection in order for it to have gotten a replay.
1. Tournament matches are expected to be played at the scheduled match time. If an opposing team fails to show up after 10 minutes after the scheduled match time, you must report a no show to live support. We will then contact the opposing team to confirm the no show and issue them a 5 minute no show warning to contact us back or begin the game.
2. No Shows:
- For best of 5 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Once a team forfeits second map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for third map or risk forfeiting that map as well. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. match. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 3 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map. Once a team forfeits first map, they will have an additional 5 minutes to show for second map or risk forfeiting that map. Resulting in a forfeit of the match. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
- For best of 1 matches. Teams will have 5 minutes from the no show report time (Refer to Rule #1) to join for map one or risk forfeit of that map/match. If you need additional clarification on this ruling, feel free to contact tournament live support. Additional time may be given by tournament live support. (Effective 2/2/2018)
3. If random users enter the room, you must ask them to leave. If they leave immediately without disrupting the match then the match will continue. If random user(s) interfere in a match then the hosting team must end the map, restart, and continue from the same score when the inference happened.
4. If a team reports a loss for a match, they cannot then contact Live Support looking to get the match reverted/replayed. Matches are only reverted/replayed if a match being advanced is due to admin error..
5. If any match that is started and played before the scheduled time, it will not be considered a warm-up and it will count as an official game.
6. Any claims for glitching, banned weapons, or cheating you must contact live support. Please have video proof ready when contacting live support.
7. Teams have up to 5 minutes between maps. Extra time may be given if live support feels it’s necessary to extend the 5 minute time limit.
8. If the hosting team ends the map early before it concludes, the map will continue where the map was ended. Unless stated otherwise by UMG Online staff.
9. Hosting the wrong map will be a replay of the correct map unless the map hosted is included in the current match rotation and the entire map was played out. You will substitute that map for another. For example, the maps are Strike, Vacant, & Bog. The first hosting team hosts Vacant and plays the map out. The second hosting team will host Strike as second map, etc.
WARZONE RULE UPDATE
Jailbreak In-Game Event
Effective 6/12 11:00 am ET
During your Warzone match, if a player is fully eliminated and have no gulag attempts left and the in-game event 'Jailbreak' occurs. Upon re-deploying because of this event, the player who was fully eliminated before this event was initiated in-game must immediately eliminate themselves. Players that have been re-deployed because of this CANNOT float around in their parachutes or accumulate or attempt to accumulate further eliminations. Doing so may result in a forfeit.
To eliminate yourself upon re-deploy due to 'Jailbreak' being activated, open your parachute and immediate cut the cord to your parachute. Doing this will cause your character to fall straight to the ground and eliminate yourself.
UMGO General Rules
1. Rules are subject to change at any time; it is the responsibility of all participating users to know and understand the rules before scheduling any matches.
3. Users must utilize their own unique username when competing on UMGO. This unique username must have been registered on UMGO personally by the user. The registered username must contain the correct and complete Name, Address, and Email of the user. If a false Name, Address, or Email was entered, the user voids the privilege to participate in the Ladders and Tournaments offered by UMG and to receive any prizes.
4. Users are prohibited from sharing UMGO account information; this includes, but is not limited to the following: usernames, passwords, gamertags, email accounts, etc. If another individual accesses your account, you may be disqualified from the Ladder/Tournament you are participating in as well as being removed from UMGO. As such, you are personally responsible for accepting an invitation to a team; someone else cannot accept a team invitation for you. If you do not personally accept a team invitation, you may be disqualified from competing, as well as forfeiting the ability to receive any prizes.
5. If a user is found to be evading an active penalty, the original account that was banned will be disabled, regardless of the original offense. In addition, users found to be participating on a team with a user that is evading a ban will be subject to penalties including removal from the site; we advise you to report the evading user immediately by utilizing our Ticket System.
6. Multiple users from the same household may compete on UMGO, however, cannot play on the same team or against each other if found to be breaking this rule you would risk being forfeit and banned from UMGO.
7. The Leader of a team can change the team name, blast message, logos, avatars and website links. The images/information submitted must be appropriate. Attempting to bypass the automatic censor by misspelling, inserting spaces or symbols, transposing letters, using look-alike symbols, or any other method is not allowed. Teams that attempt to bypass the censor will be subject to penalties.
8. Teams on a ladder must contain the minimum number of eligible players to remain active on a ladder. Teams without the minimum number of eligible players - especially teams that are "abandoned" - are subject to removal at the Staff's discretion.
9. Player's from outside of the region advertised for this ladder are not allowed to compete. Failure to compete in appropriate ladders will result in a temporary ban and possible rank reset.
10. As to ensure fair competition, UMGO reserves the right to amend all match-related rules listed herein on a case by case basis. Teams who manipulate these rules maliciously and/or at the expense of other members will be penalized for Unsportsmanlike Conduct.
11. If one player in a house hold is banned, the entire house hold is not permitted to play until the ban is up.
12. UMGO reserve the right to change, modify, or adapt all rules as deemed appropriate in order to uphold and maintain a spirit of overall fairness and good sportsmanship
1. A team has 10 Minutes to show for the match with the correct amount of eligible players and roster as shown for the match; failure to do so will result in a forfeit of the match.
2. In the situation that the opposing team does not show for the match, your team is to acquire valid proof of the opposing team not showing within the 15 Minutes offered to join the match, and submit a Ticket.
3. Valid proof of a no-show can be described as a video that is at least 5 minutes, but preferably 15 minutes, showing the hosting team refusing to invite you. You must also make an attempt to invite your opponent and show your opponent refusing to join your lobby. No show proof can NOT be pictures.WHAT TO DO IF YOUR OPPONENT IS NO-SHOWING:
1. In the event your opponent is refusing to play your match, you need to have at-least 5 to 15 minutes of video proof showing that you are trying to invite him/her and/or are attempting to get in contact with them.
2. After the forfeit time, please uplaod your video proof and submit it in a dispute ticket. Your ticket will be handled in order it is received in. For a faster ticket response time, please view our Prime Membership page.
3. If you are uploading your proof on YouTube, FaceBook, or any other website, please make sure the video isn't on private and your privacy settings allow us to look at it.
WHEN TO START RECORDING NO-SHOWS:
1. If the host drops, start recording your no-show video incase the opposing team refuses to start playing again.
2. As soon as your match is accepted, start recording until the match starts!
3. Once a map is finished and you are waiting to start the next map, start recording!
4. If your opponents are stalling, start recording!
1) If one person in your household is banned, all players living in that household are not permitted to play on UMG Online until the ban expires. Failure to comply will result in you getting banned for evading an active ban.
2) If you end up banned, you need to contest your ban by submitting a Dispute Account Ban ticket here: https://umggaming.com/support/ticket/create/2 if you believe the ban is a mistake. Please keep in mind, lying or attempting to lie/deceive UMG staff in regards to your ban can/will result in your ban length being extended.
3) If you play out a match, you cannot forfeit your opponent for evading. If you report your opponent for evading before your match is finished, then it is allowed.
• Ticket Spam (2 Days): Creating multiple tickets about the same thing, or abuse of our ticket system.
• Players from the same household in a team managing role (3 Days): Multiple players within the same household managing one team (Leader or Captain Role).
• Regional Rule Violation (2 Days): Playing cashouts/tournaments from a banned state, or playing on the incorrect ladder.
• Regional Rule Violation Second Offense (7 Days): Playing cashouts/tournaments from a banned state, or playing on the incorrect ladder.
• Regional Rule Violation Third Offense (30 Days): Playing cashouts/tournaments from a banned state, or playing on the incorrect ladder.
• Disputing On Purpose (3 Days): Disputing the match without providing any proof in the ticket and/or disputing without a reason.
• Disputing On Purpose Second Offense (14 Days): Disputing the match without providing any proof in the ticket and/or disputing without a reason.
• Disputing On Purpose Third Offense (90 Days): Disputing the match without providing any proof in the ticket and/or disputing without a reason.
• Disputing On Purpose "Late Night" (3 Days): Disputing a match on purpose before the website auto-reports the win to the non-disputing team.
• Inappropriate Content (Varies): Providing proof unrelated to the match you are submitting a ticket for. Ban length will be at the discretion of UMG staff & will range from 1 day - lifetime.
• Fake Proof (Warning /3 Days): Creating fake proof and using it in an attempt to receive a win for a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Fake Proof Second Offense (30 Days): Creating fake proof and using it in an attempt to receive a win for a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Fake Proof Third Offense (90 Days): Creating fake proof and using it in an attempt to receive a win for a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Fake Proof 3+ Offenses (Permanent): Creating fake proof and using it in an attempt to receive a win for a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Cheating/Glitching (30 Days): Using a glitch/exploit or any method of getting an unfair advantage in a match.
• Free Wins/Money Transfers (30 Days): Giving yourself free wins or using the match finder to send money to someone.
• Buying/Selling UMG Property (14 Days): Buying or selling UMG property (includes but not limited to credits, accounts, teams, ect).
• Staff Abuse (3 Days): Abuse of a UMGO Staff Member.
• Impersonating Staff (14 Days): Impersonating a UMGO staff member. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Evading An Active Ban (30 Days): Playing while evading an active ban.
• Evading An Active Ban Second Offense (60 Days): Playing while evading an active ban.
• Evading An Active Ban Third Offense (Permanent): Playing while evading an active ban.
• Scamming Users (30 Days): Scamming users via cashouts.
• Chargebacks (Permanent): Disputing a UMG payment.
• Lag Switching (3 Days): Purposely causing a match to lag and/or drop host.
• IP Flooding - Threatening (7 Days): Threatening to hit your opponent offline in a UMGO match. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• IP Flooding (Permanent): IP Flooding / DDOS (Direct Denial of Service attack) other players in UMGO matches. Ban length can vary depending on the severity of the situation.
• Hijacking UMGO Accounts (Permanent): Hacking other players accounts or UMGO property.
• Modified Console (Permanent): Using a modified/hacked console or using hacks in game.
Please note that ban titles, descriptions, and lengths can change at the discretion of the admin.